Jauron: "Every Game You're Coaching For Your Job"

H2o

I'm so sick of listening to that loser. He's got his canned lines and emotionless delivery. If he were telling the truth he would say "Hell no. I've got a contract that guarantees me $9 million over the next 2 3/4 seasons. I will stay here and suck as bad as I can or I will get paid very well to go on vacation. So, no, I'm not a damn bit worried about my job. Doesn't it show?"

I'm so sick of listening to that loser. He's got his canned lines and emotionless delivery. If he were telling the truth he would say "Hell no. I've got a contract that guarantees me $9 million over the next 2 3/4 seasons. I will stay here and suck as bad as I can or I will get paid very well to go on vacation. So, no, I'm not a damn bit worried about my job. Doesn't it show?"

Do we know as a fact it is guaranteed? Inquiring minds want to know.

everything about Moron sucks, even his press conferences suck. At least if we are going to lose I would like Jim Mora so I could look forward to the presser.

Or Dennis Green.

everything about Moron sucks, even his press conferences suck. At least if we are going to lose I would like Jim Mora so I could look forward to the presser.

What? And have that dastardly media goad him into a meltdown? Oh, wait, wrong thread. Actually, I'm not naming names (and DEFINITELY not speaking for either Graham or Wawrow), but I'm thinking some of the beat guys might agree with you at this point.

Coaching for your job? Try coaching to win for a change. :lol:

That would also be nice.

Jauron: "Every Game You're Coaching For Your Job"

if that's true, why is he still here?

Exactly. That's where I would like to hear a follow up question like: "Considering that you're 3-11 in your last 14 games, do you think you deserve your job?" It's time for the media to get a little tougher on this ass clown and quit letting him slide with his rehearsed answers.

Good point. How worried can he be? Also, he looks like he's suffering every Sunday, so I'm guessing a well paid vacation isn't his top fear.

His feet look like they are stuck in CEMENT. Does DEAD HEAD DICK ever walk around and try to coach the players?

:lol:

I am a teacher and I am always walking around helping students and changing my teaching methods to get through to my students......

Why doesn't he try to change things up...instead of doing the same thing over and over?

DJ's response was complete, unadulterated BS. Other than he's with it enough to realize that nowhere else could he pull down $3 mil a year for doing absolutely nothing, he acts as if he's suffering from a really serious insanity.