DB's Run Mercifully Over in a few weeks

BenchBledsoe

The ridiculous fans that STILL back DB are mind boggling. What else does it take for them to believe what they have just witnessed with their own two eyes?

You DB backers had better enjoy the next few weeks. When we are mathematically eliminated, it will be JP time.

Mericfully the DB "era" in Buffalo Bills football is about to pass into history. I don't believe I've ever seen a Bills player single handedly bring down the team so much. We are truly playing with a handicap. I cannot wait until we get back on a level playing field with a different QB. . .

The ridiculous fans that STILL back DB are mind boggling. What else does it take for them to believe what they have just witnessed with their own two eyes?

117386[/snapback]

Just curious, how do you reconcile giving up 212 yards on the ground to the Pats, yet still blame an offensive player?

Just curious, how do you reconcile giving up 212 yards on the ground to the Pats, yet still blame an offensive player?

117396[/snapback]

I reconcile it with the starting QB having a 14 rating, 80 some yds passing, 3 interceptions and keeping the defense on the field virtually for the entire game. Enjoy DB's next few weeks, they will be the last for him here.

117396[/snapback]

Because that offensive player just went 8 of 19 for 76 yards and 3 INT's.

I'm not saying the D didn't play like crap. I'm not saying the WM didn't play like crap. I'm not saying the OLine didn't play like crap.

I'm saying that Drew Bledsoe was 8 of 19 for 76 yards and 3 INT's against a beat up New England defense.

I reconcile it with the starting QB having a 14 rating, 80 some yds passing, 3 interceptions and keeping the defense on the field virtually for the entire game. Enjoy DB's next few weeks, they will be the last for him here.

117403[/snapback]

Dillon had 74 yards rushing in the 1st quarter, yet the time of possession was even. Nice try.

117396[/snapback]

So what does the D sucking have to do with Bledsoe's poor play? Somehow both the D and Bledsoe can't play like crap in the same game?

Both sucked.

Campy, if you don't realize that Bledsoe was the biggest liability out there, you're just being stubborn. Plain and simple. Go back and rewind the game. I did already. Drew missed MANY open receivers, made throws that any pop warner QB knows you can't make, never once showed fire and passion, and looked like a defeated has-been all night.

He was REASON NUMBER ONE for this loss.

WAKE UP

117396[/snapback]

Campy....you didn't ask me but I thought I would chime in....

First...let me say I DO NOT think our defense played well tonight but.....

It was painfully obvious that the Patriot defense was gunning for Magehee....given that and the New England secondary hobbled....AND given the fact that Drew had some pretty darn good protection tonight....we should have EATEN THEM ALIVE....

But we didn't.....lets forget about the int's and look at the poorly thrown balls....balls in the dirt...etc etc etc

If Drew had just completed SOME of those passes then New Englands defense would have had to stop cheating up to the line....

The defense didn't get it done....but the offense sure didn't help them out...what was the time of possession in this game? Had our offense just put some drives and points together of SOME KIND....maybe our defense has chance to regroup..........maybe it change the game plan and the patriots cannot be patient with their running game?

Something along those lines......

first int by Drew he locks on Moulds (as always) and throws an awful pass, Evans was wide open down the seam for what would have been and easy TD, nothing but green in front of him.

Or what about that pass that Harrison droped, he was looking for, yes you guessed right, Moulds and he was going to be short of the first down had the pass was complete, Evans was open in the middle of the field, boom first down, drive alive. Not great pressure in neither of this two passes.

That is Bledsoe 101-

this was early in the game and could have changed things a little bit, the leader came up short, again on the road.

So long Drewster, retire with dignity

Campy, if you don't realize that Bledsoe was the biggest liability out there, you're just being stubborn. Plain and simple. Go back and rewind the game. I did already. Drew missed MANY open receivers, made throws that any pop warner QB knows you can't make, never once showed fire and passion, and looked like a defeated has-been all night.

He was REASON NUMBER ONE for this loss.

WAKE UP

117418[/snapback]

Deep into team psychology, I believe the defense knew the cause was hopeless from the start and contributed to their bad play.

Dillon had 74 yards rushing in the 1st quarter, yet the time of possession was even.  Nice try.

117409[/snapback]

After we were down 20-0 did you actually feel like Bledsoe had a chance to bring this team back? That is my problem I guess. I have absolutely no faith in our offense if Drew has to throw the ball. Being down more than a score in the fourth quarter is the worst possible scenario for any Bills fan to watch. I can only name a handful of quarterbacks in the entire nfl that I'd rather not have to bring our team back from a late deficit. Drew is simply incapable of winning a game that is put on his shoulders. I don't care if we play Sam Adams at qb, Drew does not give us the best opportunity to win anymore.

After we were down 20-0 did you actually feel like Bledsoe had a chance to bring this team back?  That is my problem I guess.  I have absolutely no faith in our offense if Drew has to throw the ball.  Being down more than a score in the fourth quarter is the worst possible scenario for any Bills fan to watch.  I can only name a handful of quarterbacks in the entire nfl that I'd rather not have to bring our team back from a late deficit.  Drew is simply incapable of winning a game that is put on his shoulders.  I don't care if we play Sam Adams at qb, Drew does not give us the best opportunity to win anymore.

117430[/snapback]

Exactly. We are truly playing with a handicap with DB at QB. They don't dare open up the offense. I cannot wait until we get another QB in there and are playing on an even playing field. Right now it is almost like 11 on 10.