another car question

/dev/null

not my car, but i'd see if i could find some advice for a coworker whose car is still in the parking lot at work

Engine cranks but does not turn over. Dashboard does not light up - but lights, radio, power door locks, power windows, and remote entry all work.

not my car, but i'd see if i could find some advice for a coworker whose car is still in the parking lot at work

He's just parked it there so when the boss get in it lookes like he's the first one there and when the boss leaves it looks like he's working late. The oldest dodge in the book. You might want to stop by and pull the fliers and clean the bird **** off it for hime once in awhile.

He's just parked it there so when the boss get in it lookes like he's the first one there and when the boss leaves it looks like he's working late. The oldest dodge in the book. You might want to stop by and pull the fliers and clean the bird **** off it for hime once in awhile.

Then he goes around asking everyone for car help. He's a tricky one...

:devil:

fuel pump? the dashboard not lighting up is odd.....

Engine cranks but does not turn over. Dashboard does not light up - but lights, radio, power door locks, power windows, and remote entry all work.