BET founder mocks Dem. Candidate for VA Governor

Suprisingly she is kind of given a pass on it

Dr. Ronald Webster, founder and president of the Hollins Communications Research Institute in Roanoke, Va., said stutterers are used to such jokes.

"What Ms. Johnson did was pretty much what a lot of people who are not mean or nasty or hostile do almost by accident. It's primarily due to a lack of knowledge about stuttering," he said.

the video

yeah i kind of am...and i know it was tough to let that slide what it being a lifelong supporter of democrats suddenly switching to endorse a republican candidate....but yeah i am amazed...

Surprisingly - You're still surprised at the double standard?

It's amazing to me that after so many examples of stupid people being recorded on cell phones and posted on YouTube that there still exist a large number of stupid people who haven't gotten the message yet that no place is safe to run your idiotic mouth.

As that turd Allen of Virginia knows.

Ah the "Macaca Moment"!

He must have gotten his Sarah Palin Weekly Newsletter today.

It's a shame Obama isn't a friend of NASA because I have an idea to spend some of that Stimulus money

I call it the Saratellite.

We launch a satellite into geosynchronous orbit above Sarah Palin.

Attach a very high resolution camera to the Saratellite

Tie it all in with Google Earth, and Hedd, Nozzlenutt, PJ, and crew will be able to keep track of Palin 24/7. Just in case there's any doubt what Sarah Palin is up to at any minute of any day

He must have gotten his Sarah Palin Weekly Newsletter today.

Naw KD...just my lame attempt at humor.

How is Sarah doing these days anyhows? I see resident wingnut numero uno 1Billsfan brought her up in conjuction with the Letterman situation. LABillzfan, to his credit, shot through that with a post I probably could have written.