Those wussies at One Bills Drive

i love it that after such a piss poor performance, the first (and only) move that the Front Office makes is to lock down the message board on buffalobills.com so it's private only.

i can just see Ralph, Jauron and Brandon all huddled together in an office, waiting for this season to blow over so they can start calling season ticket holders about renewing again...

and im sure theyre heavily moderating what anyone with a membership posts there too. what a bunch of marys.

i love it that after such a piss poor performance, the first (and only) move that the Front Office makes is to lock down the message board on buffalobills.com so it's private only.

i can just see Ralph, Jauron and Brandon all huddled together in an office, waiting for this season to blow over so they can start calling season ticket holders about renewing again...

and im sure theyre heavily moderating what anyone with a membership posts there too. what a bunch of marys.

It's probably just because of server volume. SDS has had to do it here on occasion, else the server Rosens.

Guest dog14787
This was allready the case prior to the game, they changed it somewhere during the week.

Yup, I can vouch for that because I signed up last week and then was apparently revoked for some reason after one post. (Wasn't a bad post)

Still waiting to hear back on why my password stopped working.

The truth must hurt or something, huh Bills front office

Maybe a decade of incompetence and no playoffs has finally caught up to them. I mean its a message board on your website just let the fans bash the team. I mean your a grown man (Ralph, Russ, and whoever runs the site) just let it go who cares what some fans on a website posts.

Guest dog14787
Maybe a decade of incompetence and no playoffs has finally caught up to them. I mean its a message board on your website just let the fans bash the team. I mean your a grown man (Ralph, Russ, and whoever runs the site) just let it go who cares what some fans on a website posts.

What do they think we will do, try to start a petition or something. :blink: