Petition

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Season ticket holders should get together and petition for Dick Jaurons removal. We all suffer, but season ticket holders not only suffer they also spend their hard earned money going to the ball games to suffer first hand.

Its like a slap in the face to each and every one of you and as much as DJ urks me, I can only imagine how you guys must feel. If enough ticket holders sign the petition it may force DJ to step down and if he doesn't, then he doesn't even care about the well being of this organization anyway and maybe then RW will do the right thing and fire Jauron.

Season ticket holders should get together and petition for Dick Jaurons removal. We all suffer, but season ticket holders not only suffer they also spend their hard earned money going to the ball games to suffer first hand.

Its like a slap in the face to each and every one of you and as much as DJ urks me, I can only imagine how you guys must feel. If enough ticket holders sign the petition it may force DJ to step down and if he doesn't, then he doesn't even care about the well being of this organization anyway and maybe then RW will do the right thing and fire Jauron.

The petition should not stop at just asking for his removal. It should include a statement about the type of coach and other changes to be made.

I have season tickets. I would be more than glad to sign a petition if I thought it would do any good but it won't. Thurman Thomas said today on GR that fans can expect more of the same until Ralph dies and new ownership takes over. That's the harsh reality.

Guest dog14787
I have season tickets. I would be more than glad to sign a petition if I thought it would do any good but it won't. Thurman Thomas said today on GR that fans can expect more of the same until Ralph dies and new ownership takes over. That's the harsh reality.

I believe if the majority of the season ticket holders sign the petition Ralph Wilson would be forced into action.

You may have more pull then you think provided enough folks stand together and push the issue.

I know that this sentiment may not be shared by very many people here, but I want to say that I admire Dick Jauron's character. I watch his press conferences and I am struck by how candid he is under the worst possible conditions and how ready he is to take the blame for his players, even when some of them (like TE) deserve a lot more than he does. I've been there and it takes a tremendous amount of perspective on life and courage to behave the way he does. I knoe people here hate him for not blowing up like Jim Mora or Denny Green, but the fact is, he is a bigger man than them.

Unfortunately, this does not change the fact that he has not gotten the job done and needs to go. He is accountable for his teams performance and he knows this better than anyone. I don't revel in this. I really wish that he had done better here.

ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK, THE PRODUCT IS THE WORTH WHAT YOU PAID. THEY SUCK

ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK, THE PRODUCT IS THE WORTH WHAT YOU PAID. THEY SUCK

I've actually had a lot of fun at both games. The first was a little more fun after the game, but they both were good times. I'll sell my tickets once the Bills are officially eliminated from contention though. I will not be freezing my a$$ off in January for a meaningless game...

I believe if the majority of the season ticket holders sign the petition Ralph Wilson would be forced into action.

You may have more pull then you think provided enough folks stand together and push the issue.

You'd be better off spray painting his lawn. It won't get the result you're looking for but it might make you feel better.

Guest dog14787
You'd be better off spray painting his lawn. It won't get the result you're looking for but it might make you feel better.

Horrible to say , but it would actually :unsure:

Guest dog14787

I bumped this up because I really wish season ticket holders would start up a petition.

You guys probably have more pull then you may think and nobody suffers more than you do so stop settling for a losing product, do something about it.

Guest dog14787
We should petition to fire the entire front office. These anuses would know a football from a dachshund.

Thanks to the FO butchering our O-line, we saved plenty of money that will make up for the poor excuse for a coach we still have to pay.

By all means yes, Russ Brandon and Co. has to go :blink: