The two picks......

AnthonyF

As he threw the first one, I could see it was going to be returned for a TD. The second one was also a much too easy read. TO caught one under thrown ball as did Lee Evans.

Have the TE apologists tried to convince people that they were under thrown on purpose?

Really sad watching the team.

I'm probably going to get crushed for this, but I have to wonder if Trent ever throws those balls if all he didn't hear all week was "Captain Checkdown" and how we absolutely have to get the WRs more involved.

Not that it's a good excuse...but I do wonder.

As he threw the first one, I could see it was going to be returned for a TD. The second one was also a much too easy read. TO caught one under thrown ball as did Lee Evans.

Have the TE apologists tried to convince people that they were under thrown on purpose?

Really sad watching the team.

The second one, TO could have easily caught if he weren't shoved out of the way by the defensive back who, unlike Owens, actually felt like playing football yesterday. That toss was so catchable that Josh Reed would have caught it...which shows how utterly pathetic Owens' effort was.

The first one, though...entirely on Edwards. Dumbass didn't even look at anyone other than Evans on that play.

I'm probably going to get crushed for this, but I have to wonder if Trent ever throws those balls if all he didn't hear all week was "Captain Checkdown" and how we absolutely have to get the WRs more involved.

If they were 20 or 25 yard passes, then maybe. But those were not long throws...

I don't know. CB's are jumping our routes. While I think Trent's got troubles I think we have a fundamental design problem with our passing game. Why don't we run the routes so many other teams seem to run? Why don't we take advantage of the middle of the field with Reed more, why only on 3rd down? Why don't we do the come back routes that gouge us week in and week out?

Why is Davone Bess more effective than Lee Evans? It's sure not physical talent.

Why don't we take advantage of the middle of the field with Reed more, why only on 3rd down. Why don't we do come back routes that gouge us week in and week out.

Because they have to put in either an extra TE or extra back to help the line, which means Reed's off the field.

I don't know. CB's are jumping our routes. While I think Trent's got troubles I think we have a fundamental design problem with our passing game. Why don't we run the routes so many other teams seem to run. Why don't we take advantage of the middle of the field with Reed more, why only on 3rd down. Why don't we do come back routes that gouge us week in and week out.

When the Bills signed TO, I thought finally, a big body to help the Bills run the slant route effectively. They ran the slant in the HOF pre-season game and it worked like a champ, what a great addition to the play book. But to my knowledge, they have not tried it since then. Very disappointing...

The second one, TO could have easily caught if he weren't shoved out of the way by the defensive back who, unlike Owens, actually felt like playing football yesterday. That toss was so catchable that Josh Reed would have caught it...which shows how utterly pathetic Owens' effort was.

The first one, though...entirely on Edwards. Dumbass didn't even look at anyone other than Evans on that play.

No it was a simple read by the DB. TO did not have a chance on the pass. A lousy read and a terrible pass..... Still waiting to see a pass that hit the receiver in stride that is not a screen pass.

Because they have to put in either an extra TE or extra back to help the line, which means Reed's off the field.

well I hope Bell comes back soon. Two receivers and a running back are not going to be able to do much when 6 or 7 players are in coverage.

When the Bills signed TO, I thought finally, a big body to help the Bills run the slant route effectively. They ran the slant in the HOF pre-season game and it worked like a champ, what a great addition to the play book. But to my knowledge, they have not tried it since then. Very disappointing...

I can think of at least twice more - an INT against the Saints and an INT against the Phins

I can think of at least twice more - an INT against the Saints and an INT against the Phins

A true slant pattern is a quick three-step move to the inside of the field before the defense can react, that was not a slant yesterday.

finally someone who 'gets it' - the trent-haters out there just don't realize the intellect of our young stanford qb :lol:

by deliberately throwing a game they should have won easily, young 'trenters' is trying to expedite jauron's departure

if only the haters understood the amazing genius of young captain checkdown :unsure:

If that's the case - and I'm not saying it is - it simply means that he's playing scared and doesn't have the courage of his own convictions.

No it was a simple read by the DB. TO did not have a chance on the pass. A lousy read and a terrible pass..... Still waiting to see a pass that hit the receiver in stride that is not a screen pass.

No, TO quit on the route and got pushed out of the way. A little effort on his part and it's a reception, not an interception. Go back and watch it again, that's what happened. The replay showed it clearly.