Guys, our line didn't look better with JP

BilzFanGA

unfortunately this team is hapless anytime an opposing defense throws the kitchen sink at us.

We don't have linemen smart enuf to figure out who to block, a QB who can figure out a hot read or receivers who can recognize a blitz and help the QB out.

The offensive lines told the whole story of tonights game. Our sucked and it forced Drew into his typical klunker against NE, and of course we had no running game at all. I am so tired of seeing our running backs getting hit at the line and struggling to get 2 to 3 yards, but then NE's RB's are going through the line untouched.

It's really disturbing how a professional coaching staff can't figure out a way to make a team pay for blitzing, with either quick slants or screens or something. It's either they can't figure it out, or we don't have players capable of executing (and believe me, it's more than just Bledsoe who is at fault).

We still got a long way to go. I guess we'll see what JP can do next week.

I disagree completely. This OL gave Drew the best protection of the year. No one came close tonite excpet a few times. Their best pass protection effort of the year.

117333[/snapback]

Actually, Buffalo was in the white jerseys. It was NE and Brady who were in the Blue Jersey's and had all day to look down the field and pick out the receivers who were running wide open. I think the announcers were pointing that out consistantly.

SD....if you were sarcastic pardon me. Just in a really bad mood right now after thinking the Bills had progressed to at least compete with the Patsies. What a lousy way to start a week.