Income Inequality

You gotta love the irony of someone lecturing others about effort and contribution while subsequently posting on a Buffalo Bills message board at 10am on a Thursday!

Effort and contribution are measured by the people who you work with, be it colleagues, customers, suppliers, etc. Those who benefit from your effort and contribution in turn value that effort and contribution in monetary terms. Ya gotta love the stupidity of someone who can't understand the difference between work and play on a message board. Ya also gotta love the stupidity of someone who can't yet grasp that modern communications mean that work can be done at 2am on a Sunday just as easily as 10am on a Thursday!

:wallbash:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Effort and contribution are measured by the people who you work with, be it colleagues, customers, suppliers, etc. Those who benefit from your effort and contribution in turn value that effort and contribution in monetary terms. Ya gotta love the stupidity of someone who can't understand the difference between work and play on a message board. Ya also gotta love the stupidity of someone who can't yet grasp that modern communications mean that work can be done at 2am on a Sunday just as easily as 10am on a Thursday!

:P

I bet it must have been just killing you to push back the release of this absolutely amazing retort to after 5pm. Kudos. You should also be commended for not allowing this stress to keep you from posting at 9:54am, 9:56am, 10:25am, 1:08pm, 2:01pm, 2:05pm, 2:21pm, 2:24pm, 2:32pm, 2:36pm, 3:18pm, and 4:30pm. And then you went home.....and you began posting even more. Hard work man. Hard, hard work. You're a closeted, self-hating union worker aren't you?

I bet it must have been just killing you to push back the release of this absolutely amazing retort to after 5pm. Kudos. You should also be commended for not allowing this stress to keep you from posting at 9:54am, 9:56am, 10:25am, 1:08pm, 2:01pm, 2:05pm, 2:21pm, 2:24pm, 2:32pm, 2:36pm, 3:18pm, and 4:30pm. And then you went home.....and you began posting even more. Hard work man. Hard, hard work. You're a closeted, self-hating union worker aren't you?

Wow, sorry to keep you waiting so long. How many times did you hit F5 waiting for a reply?

And actually I was home all day yesterday; working when I needed to, doing a few other things, stopping in here to laugh at idiots like you.

I have a call at 10 though, so I'll have to mock your empty response later.

You gotta love the irony of someone lecturing others about effort and contribution while subsequently posting on a Buffalo Bills message board at 10am on a Thursday!

Actually he was answering someone else, not lecturing others, about correlation. The guy who was unproductive wasn't complaining about wealth, but explaining it's correlation, to the person you should have found the irony in.

Gotta love the irony of the guy who never gets the context but pretends he does while acting like a sanctimonious idiot.