BECAUSE THREE 7-9 SEASONS ISN'T THE WORST OF IT!

Before we get going. Lets clear something up. Is this ANOTHER fire Dick Jauron thread? Yes. Because I think there is STILL a few people on here that disagree with firing a coach only 4 weeks into the season.

People. Fans. Hopefully OBD is curious about a fan reaction. This fan will not stand for this.

I am one of the most die-hard fans you will ever talk to. At a mere age of 20 the only thing standing in my way of season tickets was gas money. Born in '89 I was raised on the glory years. The Buffalo Bills were not only my favorite team, but my role models. As a youngster I remember playing catch with my dad in the back yard. This was right before the fourth Super Bowl. He told me "Don't ever quit. Never quit no matter what. Just look at the Bills. They have lost three Super Bowl's in a row and continue to fight. They are now in their fourth." That always stuck with me. Yesterday I watched my childhood role models quit on me. Make me question the organization I had always looked up to. For many justified reasons.

For the fans:

It is because three straight 7-9 reasons isn't the worst of it.

Because we have SO many offensive weapons, yet an invisible offense.

Because we signed one of the greatest recievers statistically to ever play the game.

Because we made that reciever in four weeks look comparable to JOSH REED.

Because having an entire new offensive line was BRILLIANT :thumbsup:

Because starting a season 5-1 and missing the playoffs is NOT ok!

Because it is our stereotype, as bills fans, to lose this way and feel this heartache.

For Ralph:

Because you watched arguably one of the greatest Bills in Cookie Gilchrist get booted off the team, only to be brought back.

Because you watched one of the Bills greatest Running Backs on trial for potential murder of his wife. AND THEN go to jail for burglary.

Because you watched Jimbo say No to Buffalo, and then watched him eat his words.

Because you, out of all people, should have felt the MOST pain out of four straight Super Bowl losses.

Because we have had first round draft picks like J.P. Losman, Erik Flowers, Mike Williams, and dare I say Donte Whitner.

But most of all. Because you are in the final years of your life.

Ralph, I beg you, fire Dick. It's the only way. You, and this city, these fans, have gone through more heartache than anyone. THAT is what makes us the greatest fans on the planet. We are all brothers and sisters. We know what eachother have lived through and share that pain. Dick is no winner. If he was we would have been in the playoffs last year. These are the reasons why I am officially stating, that if Dick Jauron is not gone by seasons end. I am NOT a Bills fan until we hire a winner.

Born in '89 I was raised on the glory years.

you lost me right here.

you were not even wiping your own butt during the glory years.............

and you can remember playing catch when you were 3 yrs old and something your father told you?

just bustin your chops :thumbsup:

you lost me right here.

you were not even wiping your own butt during the glory years.............

and you can remember playing catch when you were 3 yrs old and something your father told you?

just bustin your chops :thumbsup:

well for the first one I was 2. Clearly don't remember that. So I was actually doing the whole playing catch thing when I was like....5? Just sayin. haha