So As Long As Jauron Is Here...............

in order to make the playoffs each year. Since he is so pathetic that he can't muster up one win in his own division, he automatically sets his best possible record at 10-6. He lost to N.O so now that is set at 9-7. This means the Bills are automatically eliminated from the playoffs after week 4. Thank GOD there are 82 games of hockey to watch because football is dead in these parts.

The Cleveland game will be the first game I will not attend by choice in many years. It's week 5 and the season is over - how in the world does it come to this????

dont count on winning games outside the AFC-E becasue some of the non division teams run a 3-4 as well!!! hahaah we are doomed

Ohh I am not counting on it - trust me. I just want to make sure they don't get the number one overall pick in the draft. Maybe they can avoid that if possible....

Ohh I am not counting on it - trust me. I just want to make sure they don't get the number one overall pick in the draft. Maybe they can avoid that if possible....

Guys, this is no time for panic. Once Jauron & the boys figure out how to beat this 3-4 defense we will be in good shape. Keep in mind this type of defense has only been around since football has been invented, Dickhead & the boys just need a little more game film on it to really disect it & come up with a winning game plan against it.