New England

Besides the QB position...top to bottom, does NE have more talent than us? I dont think so. In a league of Parity, quality coaching makes the world of difference. Ive always said that trends dont lie, and I will maintain that status quo. DJ is now 22-30 as our HC with only 2 wins against teams above .500. Well coached teams find a way to win and poor coached teams find a way to lose. Look at the Steelers, another example of how a well coached team finds a way to win. Just putting things into perspective. Fire DJ and move on to a proven winner.

Besides the QB position...top to bottom, does NE have more talent than us? I dont think so. In a league of Parity, quality coaching makes the world of difference. Ive always said that trends dont lie, and I will maintain that status quo. DJ is now 22-30 as our HC with only 2 wins against teams above .500. Well coached teams find a way to win and poor coached teams find a way to lose. Look at the Steelers, another example of how a well coached team finds a way to win. Just putting things into perspective. Fire DJ and move on to a proven winner.

The salary cap has created a league of similar talent base when it comes to players. The difference between the top teams and the not top teams all boils down to coaching differences.

Yeah, but that QB position...WOW, that's a monumental drop off from Brady to Trent Edwards. Plus NE is way better in the trenches which is such an important aspect.

Pittsburgh actually had a subpar offensive line last season and still won the SB. Their D of course makes game changing plays, but my gosh, Roethlisberger just continues to make something out of nothing in the passing game.

I agree that coaching is HUGE in the NFL, but you gotta have some people that can play. We have good WR's and RB's but no QB to make the defense respect either aspect.