I supported Edwards and Jauron

zow2

I was on board with keeping Jauron (for continuity, not brilliance). I also could not wait to get rid of JP and make Trent the full time guy. Obviously in retrospect, huge mistakes. Dick is Dick, the team has taken on his personality, he is not a leader of men..and never will be. WHen they are in a close game, his time-management skills are the worst I've ever seen.

AFter watching the NFL again yesterday, it's cemented that Trent Edwards is nothing more than a low-2nd string or 3rd-string level QB. We basically have a below average backup starting for the Buffalo Bills behind maybe the worst O-line in the NFL. He just cannot play with instincts, he's very robotic and is not even accurate anymore (which was supposed to be his one strong suit). He's clearly not comfortable in the pocket and starting to look very JP-ish back there.

I'd like to see Fitz get some PT just to confirm that even an average QB, could still get the ball out quickly and efficiently.

Props to all of us fans who still go to the games. If this team were in Jacksonville, Miami, Atlanta, etc... they would get about 25,000 per game tops.