It's Official

Bottom line is that, as long as Mr. Wilson lives and breathes, the Bills will be a terrible team. The run with Kelly and gang was just good timing and luck. He refuses to spend money on talented coaches. And why would he? Season tickets fly off the shelf every year. He places very little emphasis on winning. He places most emphasis on off-season marketing, i.e. - selling a product that's too good to be true. Until he's gone, things will never change.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a firm believer that the team/organization that a young QB goes to has alot to do with how his career turns out. What would have happened if Brady was a Bill and Edwards was in New England? Might be looking at NFL history in a whole different way. What if J.P. went to Pittsburgh and Ben came here, Ben might be the one getting ready to play in the UFL. I know a player has to perform, but often like anything else in life, they may only be as good as their surroundings, and for the last decade or so, that hasn't been very good in Buffalo.

I am a firm believer that the team/organization that a young QB goes to has alot to do with how his career turns out. What would have happened if Brady was a Bill and Edwards was in New England? Might be looking at NFL history in a whole different way. What if J.P. went to Pittsburgh and Ben came here, Ben might be the one getting ready to play in the UFL. I know a player has to perform, but often like anything else in life, they may only be as good as their surroundings, and for the last decade or so, that hasn't been very good in Buffalo.

I half agree with you. JP perhaps could have become something in Pittsburgh. Ben would have still been big Ben even in Buffalo. He has an arm AND can hit the short pass.