Dick Jauron

cmjoyce113

We may have to wait till after the year but even he may be getting frustrated coaching this team. A lot of people may wonder if Ralph will fire him but I think there is a good chance he will call it quits on his own after this year.

you really think he'll quit on his own at $3MM per year?

ala Jim Mora?

I don't think so. Good 'ol Dick is making a smooth $3 mil per season.

Even a Yale educated man can figure out that to be a pretty darn good deal for not providing any services in return.

ala Jim Mora?

I don't think so. Good 'ol Dick is making a smooth $3 mil per season.

Even a Yale educated man can figure out that to be a pretty darn good deal for not providing any services in return.

... not to mention that No One will offer him a HC job or even a coordinator's position. After this 4 year failure he would have to settle on a db coach if he wants to work in the league.

We may have to wait till after the year but even he may be getting frustrated coaching this team. A lot of people may wonder if Ralph will fire him but I think there is a good chance he will call it quits on his own after this year.

No way ... he'll never get another HC job and he must be smart enough to know that ... he'll ride this pony as long as he can.

...back to the original point though, I don't think Jauron will voluntarily resign. The Bills should ask for his resignation and negotiate a severance package. I thought that his extension was 3 years 6 mil. I read Sullivan saying in was 3 years 9 mil. So if the Bills fire Jauron today, they owe him 4-6 mil. I don't see Ralph eating that. Somethings got to give fast so that the Bills can target one of the premier talents while they are available.

not a chance of course. jauron is set for life financially after the $9MM extension. only way he loses it would be resigning or some kind of gross misconduct like doing a Plaxico. wont happen

Dick has shot himself in the foot several times. Case closed. :thumbsup: