3 -13 My out look has changed.

mead107

Dick has finally made me a believer that he just dose not have what it takes to turn this team around. I have always given him every chance to keep me on a positive out look. I will be at the next game and still cheer for the team . I just can't say 13 - 3 because Dick has no shot at being able to lift this team up.

Dick has finally made me a believer that he just dose not have what it takes to turn this team around. I have always given him every chance to keep me on a positive out look. I will be at the next game and still cheer for the team . I just can't say 13 - 3 because Dick has no shot at being able to lift this team up.

So your saying 3 -13 is our record this year? Do you really think we can win 2 more games???? :lol:

On a serious note, I have always been the enternal optimist when it comes to this team - not any more. Ever since the decision to punt on 4th and 1 and down by 10 with 7 minutes left, the players have just rolled over. I watched the first half of this game and when Trent missed TO on the slant route and he threw high and behind him, when he was open if he threw it chest high and led him to the ball...I knew the game was over. Most importantly, I thought about how much Lee had always lobbied for Losman to start over Trent...I also thought about how Lee and even TO to an extent say that we had oppotunities and missed them...I really think that ugh..not only do we need a new coach and to replace Guy and Modrak, but we need a new QB...I just don't think Trent is capable of getting it done...

With the first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Bills select....

So your saying 3 -13 is our record this year? Do you really think we can win 2 more games???? :lol:

On a serious note, I have always been the enternal optimist when it comes to this team - not any more. Ever since the decision to punt on 4th and 1 and down by 10 with 7 minutes left, the players have just rolled over. I watched the first half of this game and when Trent missed TO on the slant route and he threw high and behind him, when he was open if he threw it chest high and led him to the ball...I knew the game was over. Most importantly, I thought about how much Lee had always lobbied for Losman to start over Trent...I also thought about how Lee and even TO to an extent say that we had oppotunities and missed them...I really think that ugh..not only do we need a new coach and to replace Guy and Modrak, but we need a new QB...I just don't think Trent is capable of getting it done...

With the first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Bills select....

- and so did the fans after that call, myself included. id seen enough this Jauron guy will never learn.

- it's very much on the table we get the #1 overall pick. the other major contenders for that honor as i see it are cleveland and KC, and we play them both. other than those teams it's really hard to see any other wins on bills schedule. so a loss to both gets us #1, and maybe even a loss to either

I have been one of the biggest optimists for the Bills.. and man I think Sunday was finally it. Dear god, the team did not / could not do anything. Yes, some players made some nice plays (mainly the sacks), but it was pathetic at best and if anything they looked like they quit.

I am tired of lackluster football. I want a team that plays with intensity, plays with emotion and swagger knowing that they can beat any team. We clearly do not have that.

Go figure, I just bought my authentic André Reed jersey too. Well, at least we now have Sabres hockey and college basketball starting up (one month away for basketball).

I have been one of the biggest optimists for the Bills.. and man I think Sunday was finally it. Dear god, the team did not / could not do anything. Yes, some players made some nice plays (mainly the sacks), but it was pathetic at best and if anything they looked like they quit.

I am tired of lackluster football. I want a team that plays with intensity, plays with emotion and swagger knowing that they can beat any team. We clearly do not have that.

Go figure, I just bought my authentic André Reed jersey too. Well, at least we now have Sabres hockey and college basketball starting up (one month away for basketball).

Baseball. It's all about the post-season, man!

:thumbsup: