Enough is enough

Mark Vader

:lol:

THE only one who would come in ,and maybe make a differance would be CHUCKY!

Nah, I think Shanahan has some fire in him after Bowlan surprised him with the ax. I think he'd be a great fit if Ralph took initiative. But I bet he fires Jauron and ZERO front office people.

I don't think this is entirely fair. First of all, Ralph has fired coaches mid season before. And frankly, Edwards is the best QB on the roster and gives the Bills the best chance to win. That's not praising Edwards, it's more of an indictment of Fitz and GH.

Firing Jauron mid season won't solve anything really. This season was lost the moment Dick was retained for '09. Keep him or fire him, the end result (for this year) will be the same. Bobby April is NOT the answer. Long term OR short term.

The last time he fired a HC in midseason was 23 years ago, and then we had just laid out the red carpet for a future Hall of Fame quarterback who probably had a hand in the firing, rookie though he was. That team also had a GM that knew what had to be done. This one doesn't even have a GM.

Ralph had an investment to protect back then. I'm not so sure he sees it that way anymore. Frankly, I'm not sure what he sees, period.