Sometimes its ok to root AGAINST your team

We need to look at the long run now, people. T.O. is not in the Bills future. Neither is Trent.

The Bills really don't have any chance of being a playoff team with Jauron in the drivers seat.

At this point - I truly wish we had J.P. Losman back. At least he threw the ball deep, in the middle, and evaded sacks.

I'll root against them, no problem. The reason it, is appears that the only way this team can get better is to hit rock bottom. So that's what I'm rooting for.

I will never, ever root for mediocrity. That's the Buffalo defeatist, whoa is me, hope for the best attitude. The attitude that is need at all levels here from all WNYer is to stop settling for mediocrity, be it by not buying Bills tickets, to not voting the losers into office everyone keeps voting for that keep this region as regressive and reactionary as it is (Hoyt, Brown, Volker, Thompson, etc), to asking what the F the people like Jim Allen, Tom Kucharski, and Andrew Rudnick are doing with your tax dollars.

As a region, people needs to stop settling for whatever is handed to them and start demanding and requiring the best.