Front office needs to go as well

jahnyc

How can they explain trading Peters and going into the season with the current tackles on the roster (and this o-line in general)? I understand that there have been injuries, but Chambers and Scott are awful. Chambers barely made the Bills, and Scott was cut by the Lions last year. I have no idea if Bell can play, but he had a bad back going into the regular season and the Bills still cut Walker. Of course Walker was not a great player. but he would be an upgrade over any other offensive tackle on the roster (particularly at right tackle). If this was the plan, why didn't they draft a tackle in the draft? Maybin may turn out to be a good pick, but he will do nothing this year, and the Bills needed immediate help from their top picks. I don't think that Edwards will prove to be the answer at QB, but this o-line is a disaster, and that is on the front office. We all saw it coming.

They all must go. Too many years with this group. A real GM with experience is needed. Badly.

RW will never allow anyone from outside the organization into his kingdom. He's not willing to spend decent money on talent evaluators, but must spend on players.

RW won't spend 2% of the total player payroll on a GM, nor make a change at HC, and then says they don't have talent. How patently absurd is that?

Hiring Levy, promoting Brandon, and then making the key decisions is why RW has a perennially loser. But RW is too stubborn or arrogant to admit he's a failure.