Early game comments...

Dan

For the third straight week, we in Buffalo are screwed because the "wrong" network has the doubleheader. No CBS game, just Fox. So, what did Fox give us? Giants at KC. I suppose it's the NFL, and the game could be tight, but I'm anticipating a fugly game that I'm not going to invest time in watching. Background noise only.

Watching Ravens-Pats* Flacco looks good early...I may regret not starting him in FF.

Agreed! Man, it's nice to watch a good QB tear up the Pats* defense. Currently he's leading a great drive - 12/13 plays? Impressive.

3rd and goal right now.

edit: backed up with a penatly. 3rd and goal from the 20. Flacco hits Mason in the end zone. When did they start letting QBs throw into the end zone on 3rd down?

Damn impressive.

Agreed! Man, it's nice to watch a good QB tear up the Pats* defense. Currently he's leading a great drive - 12/13 plays? Impressive.

3rd and goal right now.

Nice TD. Mason goes 6-77-1 on the first drive! Hope he's ok.

Amazing he held onto it. If it were a Bills' WR, he would have dropped it. :lol:

Evans did drop a very similar catch already this year. Granted it wasn't in the EZ, but caught the ball and came down hard. Main difference - Lee gave up the ball to protect himself, Mason didn't.

Oh look....the day's first "15 yards, breathing in the vicinity of Tom Brady" penalty. Naturally it comes on a 3d down incompletion. :lol:

That's what gets me. Its on a 3rd and 9. Of course, the Pats* don't convert... wait for it, wait for it... here's the flag. First down.

For the third straight week, we in Buffalo are screwed because the "wrong" network has the doubleheader. No CBS game, just Fox. So, what did Fox give us? Giants at KC. I suppose it's the NFL, and the game could be tight, but I'm anticipating a fugly game that I'm not going to invest time in watching. Background noise only.

yeah, I have a hard time understanding why the hell anyone in Buffalo would be interested in watching the Giants/Chiefs game over the Pats/Ravens...

I mean if that isn't the NFL TV scheduler people just being clueless, I don't know what is...

"Oh! The people in Buffalo would LOVE to see the other New York team play! So what if they are in the other conference and noone in Buffalo could give a crap about the Giants?"

That's what gets me. Its on a 3rd and 9. Of course, the Pats* don't convert... wait for it, wait for it... here's the flag. First down.

I just love that the NFL has decided to let refs directly change the outcome of games. :lol:

Score update:

Ravens 7

Pats* 3

Refs* 7

yeah, I have a hard time understanding why the hell anyone in Buffalo would be interested in watching the Giants/Chiefs game over the Pats/Ravens...

I mean if that isn't the NFL TV scheduler people just being clueless, I don't know what is...

"Oh! The people in Buffalo would LOVE to see the other New York team play! So what if they are in the other conference and noone in Buffalo could give a crap about the Giants?"

Unfortunately, Pats/Ravens is a CBS game. We're stuck with a Fox game here. Still, I'd rather see Seattle at Indy or something, anything, else. I'm about to switch this over to an infomercial.