A Serious Option

Ok, First thing is, we all know that Trentative sucks.

In fact he's the worst kind of QB with our type of offense.

We need a gun slinger to get deep balls to Lee and TO.

Ok, now who fits these categories:

1. Strong arm

2. Not afraid to take chances deep down the field

3. Has NFL experience

4. Low learning curve, since already famillier with the area and many of our players

5. Would be willing to give his all

6. Cheap salary

The answer is JP LOSMAN.

He was horribly coached at the beginning of his career, but he's a veteran now, and still has that cannon arm.

Remember how him and Lee hooked up all those times for long TD's? Well double that with TO in the picture.

Go JP!!!

1. Strong arm

3. Has NFL experience

4. Low learning curve, since already famillier with the area and many of our players

6. Cheap salary

The answer is JP LOSMAN.

He was horribly coached at the beginning of his career, but he's a veteran now, and still has that cannon arm.

Remember how him and Lee hooked up all those times for long TD's? Well double that with TO in the picture.

Go JP!!!

NO FREAKIN' WAY. Bring back in sack-a-lot, Mr. Hold on to the ball to long, Captain Miss the Checkdown. Negative.

Captain Miss the Checkdown

Now, that's funny.

I'm guessing this thread was satire, but you never know. People are in meltdown mode after 3 games, just brilliant. Some of the idiots will be pretty upset today if the Bills win and Edwards plays well.

NO FREAKIN' WAY. Bring back in sack-a-lot, Mr. Hold on to the ball to long, Captain Miss the Checkdown. Negative.

Also remember that the o-line is better now.

Can't fault him too hard for all those sacks because he had nothing protecting him.

I really feel that JP could be the missing link to the puzzle

1. Strong arm

3. Has NFL experience

6. Cheap salary

The answer is JP LOSMAN.

Go JP!!!

I think I need to start drinking earlier.

Also remember that the o-line is better now.

Can't fault him too hard for all those sacks because he had nothing protecting him.

I really feel that JP could be the missing link to the puzzle

JP's the missing link? Seriously, the o-line now MAY be on it's way to being better. However, most of JP's problems were caused by JP.

Now, that's funny.

I'm guessing this thread was satire, but you never know. People are in meltdown mode after 3 games, just brilliant. Some of the idiots will be pretty upset today if the Bills win and Edwards plays well.

More 'fancy logic', KD?

I, for one, will be thrilled if the Bills win - and pleasantly surprised if Captain Check-down plays well.

But, methinks a Bills win will be due more to the return of Marshawn Lynch, and having 2 elite running backs on a 90-degree day.

(And before you start calling everyone who doesn't share your opinions "idiots", try to remember, KD, that no one has a monopoly on virtue or intelligence - not even you. :lol: )

More 'fancy logic', KD?

I, for one, will be thrilled if the Bills win - and pleasantly surprised if Captain Check-down plays well.

But, methinks a Bills win will be due more to the return of Marshawn Lynch, and having 2 elite running backs on a 90-degree day.

(And before you start calling everyone who doesn't share your opinions "idiots", try to remember, KD, that no one has a monopoly on virtue or intelligence - not even you. :lol: )

Why don't you go beat up a little kid or something.

1. Strong arm

3. Has NFL experience

6. Cheap salary

The answer is JP LOSMAN.

Go JP!!!

JP...shouldn't you be studying the Las Vegas play book insead of posting here?

Why don't you go beat up a little kid or something.

Don't you know? He likes youngsters now... He especially changed his ways and has an affinity for the college age crowd!

The new "gentler, kinder Sen" gives them pesky college guys the benefit of doubt. Oh wait! as long as you got a zillion dollars.

Senator... :lol::(

I'm hoping the thread was satire. I hope that no fellow Bills fan can really be that stupid.

Meltdown mode, retard rollercoaster, yep - full swing.

Now, that's funny.

1. Strong arm

3. Has NFL experience

6. Cheap salary

The answer is JP LOSMAN.

Go JP!!!

That knock on your door was the paramedics coming to transport you to the insane asylum.

Now, that's funny.

No they are in "meltdown mode" after 3 plus years now of dicks 22-29 record.....soon to be 22-30.

1. Strong arm

3. Has NFL experience

6. Cheap salary

The answer is JP LOSMAN.

Go JP!!!

Unfortunately that still doesn't change the fact his brain just physically cannot process information fast enough for him to be an effective QB at this level. All of those attributes are great, but without the mental capacity to back them up, you end up in the UFL, and if it weren't for the stroke of luck that a new football league just started play for the first time this year, he would be at home starting a new career...