What's new on James Hardy?

Ennjay

He's on the PUP list, meaning he's inactive until week 6. After that point, they have until week 9 to either activate him or place him on IR.

He got the tires rotated on his car on September 28th

I'm almost positive it was the 29th, but WGR has been wrong before. :(

On the plus side, Limus Sweed was benched this week and demoted to the #5 WR in Pittsburgh. :lol:

Sweed needs to hang out with Lester Hayes. I have no idea why Hardy is struggling. Seems Murra feels (when healthy) the boy can't run right....or run routes.

Sweed needs to hang out with Lester Hayes. I have no idea why Hardy is struggling. Seems Murra feels (when healthy) the boy can't run right....or run routes.

No idea why Hardy is struggling? Hmmm... It wouldn't have anything to do with the one who is throwing him the ball would it? I remember reading posts last year that Hardy would be streaking down field, with his man beat, and the ball would never go his way. There is a reason why Owen's 185 game reception streak ended last Sunday: Edwards prefers throwing to TE's and RBs. It's possible if Hardy had another QB besides the current one, he would already have had some sort of an impact in the NFL...

No idea why Hardy is struggling? Hmmm... It wouldn't have anything to do with the one who is throwing him the ball would it? I remember reading posts last year that Hardy would be streaking down field, with his man beat, and the ball would never go his way. There is a reason why Owen's 185 game reception streak ended last Sunday: Edwards prefers throwing to TE's and RBs. It's possible if Hardy had another QB besides the current one, he would already have had some sort of an impact in the NFL...

ssshhhh - keep it quiet, or you'll be called a trent-bashing idiot