Another pagent scandle, Miss Singapore World resigns

Just Jack

Miss Singapore World resigns after lingerie fraud

SINGAPORE (Reuters) – Beauty queen Miss Singapore World has given up her crown after it emerged that she had stolen credit cards to go on a shopping spree for lingerie. Ris Low had come under public pressure to be stripped of her 2009 title, after local media reported she stole seven credit cards last year while working at a medical clinic, buying goods worth about S$8,000 ($5,662) including gold anklets and phones.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

I would have bought her all the lingerie she wanted if she'd just asked!! :)

She had to steal because she was Singapoor.

But those are the best cities in the world... That is the way people want to run the world. At least there is no damn evil unions where she was making 35 bucks an hour filing paperwork at the clinic.

:bag:

But those are the best cities in the world... That is the way people want to run the world. At least there is no damn evil unions where she was making 35 bucks an hour filing paperwork at the clinic.

:bag:

Have you spent time there?

Have you spent time there?

No. Even if I did, would that make a difference?. Of course it wouldn't. Now, unless YOU have spent time in the poor areas of the country, I may take your word for it. It would be like me saying I am just gonna hang out downtown and around the Loop or Lincoln Park in Chicago. :lol:

No. Even if I did, would that make a difference?. Of course it wouldn't. Now, unless YOU have spent time in the poor areas of the country, I may take your word for it. It would be like me saying I am just gonna hang out downtown and around the Loop or Lincoln Park in Chicago. :lol:

You mean would it make a difference in you trashing a country that you know nothing about? Yeah....I think so. And yes, I have spent time there. But since I'm not the one talking out of my ass in this thread, that doesn't really matter.

You mean would it make a difference in you trashing a country that you know nothing about? Yeah....I think so. And yes, I have spent time there. But since I'm not the one talking out of my ass in this thread, that doesn't really matter.

So you saw every part of the country? Tell me about it... I am an eager to correct the errors of my ways!

:rolleyes:

Yeah....because that's the point. Hey, keep up the well thought out posts EII.

Ya, it is a good point and well thought-out post. I am still waiting for your answer to correct the error of my ways. When you were there, what part did you see... Where were you living? Did you get the "royal tour" of the factories?

Answers please if you want to put me in my place.

I know when people come to Chicago, I usually take them to just Lincoln Park or Wrigleyville... Then they can go home making a nice judgement of Chicago... Then when somebody asks, they can put them in their place by saying "they were there."

Again... If you want to put me in my place... Give me all the details, that will surely shut me up. There is a reason why trade shifts to the Asian rim, and it is not because every place has that nice urban Lincoln Park feel.

Enlighten my poor uninformed soul!

Please don't take anything personal... It is not personal... I think your a great person Faustus! I just want the truth. It is okay to "slam" or expose warts.