LANCE ARMSTRONG AND I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Steely Dan

The Petition  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Sign The Petition?

• Yes, I care about others
    • No, I'm a self centered jerkface <sarc> It's an over statement for effect. Sorry a lot of you didn't get that.

ER=Emergency room. They have the best lifestyles in terms of hours worked. I know several surgeons and they all ackowledge it. Some are ER surgeons. Some are other types.

Almost all surgeons and most surgeons work tons of hours. ER surgoens--because of the instantaneous stress of their jobs--work less. Comprende?

This is like talking to a child. Tell me the truth. Are you older or younger than 22?

BTW, love the great insurance company scandal stuff. What makes you think the government that runs the VA and medicare/aid will do a great job reforming the healthcare industry?

Can you give a link supporting your 80 hour claims?

The first three years I worked at Strong I covered the E.D. and I can assure you they don't work 80 hours per week.

Because Medicare and Medicaid run smoothly. My mother has not had problems with her Medicare. I qualify for Medicaid right now and it's a lot better than the insurance I got through work. That's why I think they can do better. Once again it's insurance company propaganda making you think otherwise. Did you notice the %ages of denied claims I listed above? Is that scandal stuff because it's about 30% of claims being denied. Do you think that "scandal stuff" isn't true? What makes you think the insurance companies are run better than Medicare and Medicaid?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first three years I worked at Strong I covered the E.D. and I can assure you they don't work 80 hours per week. Because I followed them around all week and knew exactly when and when they were not working.

You forgot that last sentence. :wallbash:

BTW many doctors work at several hospitals/clinics.

Since the woman accused me of "choking" her that probably fell under the term "gross misconduct" at least I'm guessing that's what it was considered.

Oy......

Then they "choose" to work those hours. They are not required to work anywhere after they graduate.

Those evil money grubbing doctors. :wallbash:

Did you ever think that maybe they choose to work those hours is because their service is needed and that their not doing if for the money but to actually help people? Naaaah, couldn't be.

Then they "choose" to work those hours. They are not required to work anywhere after they graduate.

Your understanding of hard work, or even work, is amusing.

So wait. You choked a woman at work. You are unemployed and on medicaid. Your family is on medicaid. I wonder why you're all for socializing medicine!

At least Lance works.

Your understanding of hard work, or even work, is amusing.

So wait. You choked a woman at work. You are unemployed and on medicaid. Your family is on medicaid. I wonder why you're all for socializing medicine!

At least Lance works.

Actually assaulting a women, possibly attempted murder, I am shocked he isn't on the penal system medical plan. Why is the government picking up medical insurance cost for felons? Hell I'd rather cover illegals, at least they typically work hard.

<_<

yes, it's all the evil insurance companies fault. :wallbash:

I think you are not reading any posts in this thread? The point of it all is to inform you that even good coverage that is paid for you can easily get !@#$ed in the ass by your insurance company at any point. They put a lot of effort into making sure they do a good job of it also.

I think you are not reading any posts in this thread? The point of it all is to inform you that even good coverage that is paid for you can easily get !@#$ed in the ass by your insurance company at any point. They put a lot of effort into making sure they do a good job of it also.

You mean like when you go off and try to kill a co-worker? yeah those evil corporate folks that are trying to infringe on someones right to attack other people and penalize them when you do. Bad, bad evil corporate America.

The TBD sampling is worse than the national numbers but even the national numbers are bad. Damn unChristians!

Among college graduates, opposition to health-care reform is now 50%, while only 33% support it, according to Gallup's Sept. 24 poll. College graduates are slightly more than a quarter of the off-year electorate.

Among seniors, opposition to ObamaCare hit 63% in last month's Economist/YouGov Poll. But the number from that poll that should spook Democrats is this: 47% of seniors said they "strongly" oppose health-care reform, just 27% "strongly" support it. Seniors are the biggest consumers of health care, and their family members will probably take their concerns seriously. Seniors will likely cast about 20% of the votes next year.

Since the woman accused me of "choking" her that probably fell under the term "gross misconduct" at least I'm guessing that's what it was considered.

Assaulting women? Why am I not surprised. Yeah, blame your problems on everyone else, friggin scumbag.

Time for someone to nuke this thread so this woman beater has one less soap box to project his endless whining.

Assaulting women? Why am I not surprised. Yeah, blame your problems on everyone else, friggin scumbag.

Time for someone to nuke this thread so this woman beater has one less soap box to project his endless whining.

Just move it to PPP. Our motto is "Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled woman-chokers." We tend to be more open-minded to this sort of thread. In fact, it's unfortunate that Steely introduced it over here in the first place.

You mean like when you go off and try to kill a co-worker? yeah those evil corporate folks that are trying to infringe on someones right to attack other people and penalize them when you do. Bad, bad evil corporate America.

Plenty of examples of people in this thread of people who did everything right and took care of themselves and still the insurance companies found a loophole and did not pay for their care when they got sick.

"Don't get sick" - It's the republican motto.

Plenty of examples of people in this thread of people who did everything right and took care of themselves and still the insurance companies found a loophole and did not pay for their care when they got sick.

"Don't get sick" - It's the republican motto.

Oh God! straight out of the Liberal Locotoad handbook :wallbash:

Chapter 4 - Play on the emotions of the weak minded with Hyperbole authored by Alan Grayson

Your originality is on par with blzrul