Don't you just love karma?

http://gawker.com/5371146/sarah-palins-gho...ists-and-wackos

As for the economic crisis, Magox, as someone who works in the industry I'd say that it had a lot more to do with the Bush administration's decision in 2004 to effectively let the I-banks regulate themselves, figuring that the market would discipline their risk appetite. It didn't work, as instead it created an asymmetrical risk/reward payout, which lead to bad decision-making. That had a lot more to do with the failure of the financial system than Fannie/Freddie's failures, which were not a major part of the whole shebang. Letting Lehman fail was the real big mistake that set the whole thing off, and guess who's watch that came on?

You're incredibly naive if you think that it was the failure of self regulation of the I-banks or the fall of Lehman that led us to where we were.

Poor underwriting from the mortgage industry, largely due to Clinton's pressure and lack of self regulation in the banking industry are largely to blame, oh and btw guess under who's watch it was where the repeal of the GS act come from? Not to mention Greenspan leaving interest rates so low for so long definitely played a role as well. I blame Clinton more than anyone for 9/11 because he had the opportunity to get Bin Laden and he didn't, that's a fact. If it wasn't for the tech bubble and 9/11 which were both under Clintons tenure, then rates would of never been forced to go as low as they did.

Worship? :rolleyes: Just because I love seeing a hypocrite liberal bully get knocked off his high horse? Hardly buddy, and don't sound so defensive, your insecurity is showing. It's clear that Letterman has a major hard on for Sarah Palin. There's a very thin line between love and hate and I'm willing to bet that Palin sends major tingles up Dave's leg given his never ending "pummel her into the ground then pummel her some more" campaign. Sorry pal, but Palin clearly has fans while your Obama has worshippers.

I fail to see the difference between Palin "fans" and Obama "worshippers". I fall in neither category, though it's not surprising that someone with your limited cognitive abilities would believe that someone who thinks Palin is an idiot is somehow an Obama worshipper because your world is obviously very simple.

It sounds to me like you're mad (or hurt?) by the fact that Sarah Palin just got too damn big for your state of insecure "lilliputians" to handle, so she said f' you guys, Alaska's just not worth being but through the daily wringer. Please tell us all just how "stupid" she was by leaving the obviously ego-bruised and petty politicians of Alaska for 7 million dollars and topping two best sellers lists weeks before it's published...

Actually, what's sad is watching so many people buy into someone who doesn't have anything to sell. The Sarah Palin that ran for governor of this state isn't the one who ended up being governor. The fact that there are a whole lot of stupid people willing to spend their money on something she's "written" is the equivalent of the New Kids on the Block selling a bunch of albums and then pretending their music is something other than mediocre.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/30/amaz...estseller-list/

Sorry, but that was unarguably a BRILLIANT move.

I don't care about someone capitalizing on their popularity and making a bunch of money, just don't try to pretend that she's anything more than that. Sarah Palin isn't a leader of any kind, she's a quitter and shouldn't ever be in charge of anything publically.

Want to know what the "stupid" people like about her? She's not an f'ing lawyer. You know, like 99% of the corrupt a'holes in Washington, DC. Exactly how are they doing? How many trillions of dollars in debt do we have to be for you to call your "brilliant" Obama, or Pelosi, or Reid, seriously dumb f_cks???? Hate to break it to you but the hinges are about to come off the doors of Washington. People are tuned into what's going (or not going) on. Palin is just the first of many new faces from outside of Washington that will begin to replace the old school, business as usual, blowhard ivy league, do nothing but steal your money lawyers.

I love the fact that you actually think I'm a liberal. That's just awesome. Try and find a single person on this earth who agrees with you. Moron.

Yeah, she's not a lawyer. Whoo hoo. People aren't at all "tuned in" to what's going on, as evidenced by the continuation of the 2 party system. Get back to your ridiculous worship of someone for no actual reason, it's fun to watch.

I fail to see the difference between Palin "fans" and Obama "worshippers". I fall in neither category, though it's not surprising that someone with your limited cognitive abilities would believe that someone who thinks Palin is an idiot is somehow an Obama worshipper because your world is obviously very simple.

Actually, what's sad is watching so many people buy into someone who doesn't have anything to sell. The Sarah Palin that ran for governor of this state isn't the one who ended up being governor. The fact that there are a whole lot of stupid people willing to spend their money on something she's "written" is the equivalent of the New Kids on the Block selling a bunch of albums and then pretending their music is something other than mediocre.

I don't care about someone capitalizing on their popularity and making a bunch of money, just don't try to pretend that she's anything more than that. Sarah Palin isn't a leader of any kind, she's a quitter and shouldn't ever be in charge of anything publically.

I love the fact that you actually think I'm a liberal. That's just awesome. Try and find a single person on this earth who agrees with you. Moron.

Yeah, she's not a lawyer. Whoo hoo. People aren't at all "tuned in" to what's going on, as evidenced by the continuation of the 2 party system. Get back to your ridiculous worship of someone for no actual reason, it's fun to watch.

Sitting here in New Jersey it sounds to me like the petty and small minded Alaskans quit on her. I admire her for coming from very meager beginnings to becoming the governor of Alaska. I admire her ballsiness which by your "terminally stupid" remark, is probably a trait you don't like in your women. I admire her for getting under the skin of the fanatical left and MSM. I don't worship anyone here on earth, but I sure as hell don't put up with ignorant bullsh_t remarks like yours and Letterman's. If this woman is so stupid, what exactly does that make you? Have you ever been the governor of a state? Do you have 7 million in the bank? Do you have a book on the best sellers list? Do you have the entire nation transfixed on your every move? Your "terminally stupid" remark was, well...terminally stupid.

Sitting here in New Jersey it sounds to me like the petty and small minded Alaskans quit on her.

Nice world view.

I admire her for coming from very meager beginnings to becoming the governor of Alaska.

:lol:

I admire her ballsiness which by your "terminally stupid" remark, is probably a trait you don't like in your women.

Ballsiness? That's really funny. People with guts don't quit when the going gets tough. They don't look like complete fools who can't answer simple questions from a hack like Couric. They don't need John McCain to sit next to them and fight their battles in the second interview.

Sarah Palin used to be a tough, no nonsense politician. I admired her for taking on the ridiculously corrupt and entrenched Republican party of Alaska. That Sarah Palin would NEVER have run for Vice President and certainly wouldn't have quit as governor.

I admire her for getting under the skin of the fanatical left and MSM.

Wow, that's quite a feat given pretty much any type of conservative person or thought gets the Bishop Hedds of the world all a tizzy. Big win there.

I don't worship anyone here on earth, but I sure as hell don't put up with ignorant bullsh_t remarks like yours and Letterman's. If this woman is so stupid, what exactly does that make you? Have you ever been the governor of a state? Do you have 7 million in the bank? Do you have a book on the best sellers list? Do you have the entire nation transfixed on your every move? Your "terminally stupid" remark was, well...terminally stupid.

Those are your criteria but you don't worship her? :w00t:

Just so you know, the next time you subvert the language filter I will be the guy who sends you on vacation.

Sitting here in New Jersey it sounds to me like the petty and small minded Alaskans quit on her. I admire her for coming from very meager beginnings to becoming the governor of Alaska. I admire her ballsiness which by your "terminally stupid" remark, is probably a trait you don't like in your women. I admire her for getting under the skin of the fanatical left and MSM. I don't worship anyone here on earth, but I sure as hell don't put up with ignorant bullsh_t remarks like yours and Letterman's. If this woman is so stupid, what exactly does that make you? Have you ever been the governor of a state? Do you have 7 million in the bank? Do you have a book on the best sellers list? Do you have the entire nation transfixed on your every move? Your "terminally stupid" remark was, well...terminally stupid.

So by that definition Britney Spears and Jimmy Carter trump any poster here.

Nice world view.

:lol:

Ballsiness? That's really funny. People with guts don't quit when the going gets tough. They don't look like complete fools who can't answer simple questions from a hack like Couric. They don't need John McCain to sit next to them and fight their battles in the second interview.

Sarah Palin used to be a tough, no nonsense politician. I admired her for taking on the ridiculously corrupt and entrenched Republican party of Alaska. That Sarah Palin would NEVER have run for Vice President and certainly wouldn't have quit as governor.

Wow, that's quite a feat given pretty much any type of conservative person or thought gets the Bishop Hedds of the world all a tizzy. Big win there.

Those are your criteria but you don't worship her? :w00t:

Just so you know, the next time you subvert the language filter I will be the guy who sends you on vacation.

So you fault her for accepting the nomination for the second highest office in the country???? You have a real argument with the quitting thing, but not that. Barack Obama ran for President after only a few months of being a junior Senator.

So says the guy who used a personal attack.

So you fault her for accepting the nomination for the second highest office in the country???? You have a real argument with the quitting thing, but not that. Barack Obama ran for President after only a few months of being a junior Senator.

Yeah and I'm not surprised that you don't understand why or that your rationale has to include Barack Obama.

So says the guy who used a personal attack.

This is PPP - personal attacks are part of the territory and if you can't hack it, feel free to leave. There is, however, a thread about not circumventing the language filter brought to you by the very dude who owns the site. I'd ask you to focus but I know that's very difficult for you.

Worship? :w00t: Just because I love seeing a hypocrite liberal bully get knocked off his high horse? Hardly buddy, and don't sound so defensive, your insecurity is showing. It's clear that Letterman has a major hard on for Sarah Palin. There's a very thin line between love and hate and I'm willing to bet that Palin sends major tingles up Dave's leg given his never ending "pummel her into the ground then pummel her some more" campaign. Sorry pal, but Palin clearly has fans while your Obama has worshippers.

It sounds to me like you're mad (or hurt?) by the fact that Sarah Palin just got too damn big for your state of insecure "lilliputians" to handle, so she said f' you guys, Alaska's just not worth being but through the daily wringer. Please tell us all just how "stupid" she was by leaving the obviously ego-bruised and petty politicians of Alaska for 7 million dollars and topping two best sellers lists weeks before it's published...

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/30/amaz...estseller-list/

Sorry, but that was unarguably a BRILLIANT move.

Want to know what the "stupid" people like about her? She's not an f'ing lawyer. You know, like 99% of the corrupt a'holes in Washington, DC. Exactly how are they doing? How many trillions of dollars in debt do we have to be for you to call your "brilliant" Obama, or Pelosi, or Reid, seriously dumb f_cks???? Hate to break it to you but the hinges are about to come off the doors of Washington. People are tuned into what's going (or not going) on. Palin is just the first of many new faces from outside of Washington that will begin to replace the old school, business as usual, blowhard ivy league, do nothing but steal your money lawyers.

This would have been a great post if only you had remembered to use the sarcasm smiley. :lol:

"Letterman has a son, Harry Joseph (born in 2003), with Regina Lasko. Harry is named after Letterman's father. Letterman and Lasko, who had been together since 1986, wed during a quiet courthouse civil ceremony in Choteau, Montana on March 19, 2009."

Apparently, you think it's acceptable for a man to sleep around while being in a long-term relationship with a woman and having a child with this woman. :w00t::lol:

I'll stay out of the other man's shite and worry about myself, thanks.