Deep in Enemy territory....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like Jimmy Buffet. :thumbsup:

What, are you 50 or something?

Never understood the fascination with Buffet, TERRIBLE singer and a one-trick-pony to boot. I know, I know, all the middle-aged ladies love him, but come on. I'd rather saw my ears off with a steak knife than listen to that guy.

What, are you 50 or something?

Never understood the fascination with Buffet, TERRIBLE singer and a one-trick-pony to boot. I know, I know, all the middle-aged ladies love him, but come on. I'd rather saw my ears off with a steak knife than listen to that guy.

After "Come Monday" he completely loses me. Can't stand him.

You got balls coming in here and starting a thread! But you do seem like a good guy.

Hey! Our front office looking for a guy with some balls. wanna take over for Dicky J?

First thing I would do is make some Nice trades with Miami, Then QUIT! Don't worry though I will leave you with TO....

Wow Dolphins fan lookin like the friendliest out of all the teams we've played against so far haha. Whatever is happening to our beloved rivalry?

It's still here. I been going to games for 37 years now and still hate you batsages just as much. That's no reason to be completely uncivil though. Sides my team is sitting at 0-3 well 1-3 after Sundays game so how much squakin can I do lol!

My Son inlaw is a Fins fan. Finhaven is a GREAT board. ALMOST as good as Two Bills Drive.

Ya Finheaven is a nice site. Though their Adds are starting to get out of hand and I don't think folks should have to pay for what should be a public forum.

"Its hard to win in this league" Dick Jauron

It's really to bad he's a lousy couch because he seems like a nice enough dude..

Damn, we've come a long way from pelting their bus with rocks and beer bottles..

I liked the other way better..

I got your beer bottle right here!

Did anyone notice that Landsharks' avatar has no external genitalia?

I can't believe you peeked!

Wait, huh :lol:

What he said. :wallbash:

0+1 = 1

My best friends son is a Poorpiss fan. :D When he turns sixteen we're gonna hold him down and beat him with a dead dolphin until he becomes a Bills fan. :nana:

Some day he'll thank us for that.

BTW, Gangsta Kitty has

to Landshark13

He's into grenades now. :lol:

Thats what I figured. Bills fans aren't born. Their tortured into existence =)

See you guy's around!!!

Although you seem a decent sort, and aren't here to talk trash, given that you are a Dolphins fan and the Dolphins play my team this weekend, and I hate the Dolphins, I do feel compelled to tell you to !@#$ off and die.

But it's nothing personal. :wallbash:

haha :D

It's still here. I been going to games for 37 years now and still hate you batsages just as much. That's no reason to be completely uncivil though. Sides my team is sitting at 0-3 well 1-3 after Sundays game so how much squakin can I do lol!

See you guy's around!!!

wait i thought you were not going to talk trash...1-3 guarantee sounds like a cocky fill in the blank.

do u have that much time on your hand to register to 10 team sites to ......whatever geeks do.....

oh yeah like i tell all these types, "get lost nerd"

i am so glad my 100th post was a get lost nerd post to a non bills fan!!!!

yeah baby, yeah!

Miami will shine this week vs Buffalo. Buffalo takes another step into the bottom of the AFC East after this week. You think it's ugly now, wait till Monday morning.

JMHO

See you guy's around!!!

wait i thought you were not going to talk trash...1-3 guarantee sounds like a cocky fill in the blank.

do u have that much time on your hand to register to 10 team sites to ......whatever geeks do.....

oh yeah like i tell all these types, "get lost nerd"

i am so glad my 100th post was a get lost nerd post to a non bills fan!!!!

yeah baby, yeah!

I wasn't so much trying to talk trash here Just stating that I feel that we will get a win this week. I'm sure you feel the same way about your beloved Bills. As I said earlier It would be hard for either of us to truly talk smack about two teams that are struggling like these two teams are. As for being a nerd I am an Engineer so I guess the shoe fits =)

PS. Congrats on your 100Th post. That's not at all nerd like.....