Deep in Enemy territory....

I just wanted to drop by and wish both teams a Measure of Luck in this Sundays game. The fins more than the Bills of course being that I am a Fins fan. I also hope for an injury free game as well. I'll be bouncing around the boards as I love to pick up what other fans are thinking. I'm not here to talk trash or to stir things up. If you're interested in seeing what the other half is saying about the game feel free to drop by "http://www.finheaven.com/".

See you around,

Landshark13

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to drop by and wish both teams a Measure of Luck in this Sundays game. The fins more than the Bills of course being that I am a Fins fan. I also hope for an injury free game as well. I'll be bouncing around the boards as I love to pick up what other fans are thinking. I'm not here to talk trash or to stir things up. If you're interested in seeing what the other half is saying about the game feel free to drop by "http://www.finheaven.com/".

See you around,

Landshark13

Although you seem a decent sort, and aren't here to talk trash, given that you are a Dolphins fan and the Dolphins play my team this weekend, and I hate the Dolphins, I do feel compelled to tell you to !@#$ off and die.

But it's nothing personal. :thumbsup:

See you around,

Landshark13

You got balls coming in here and starting a thread! But you do seem like a good guy.

Hey! Our front office looking for a guy with some balls. wanna take over for Dicky J?

Wow Dolphins fan lookin like the friendliest out of all the teams we've played against so far haha. Whatever is happening to our beloved rivalry?

What's he/she gonna say, they're the one team actually below us in the division....

Thanks for the warm intro, OP. Nice to see some class.

See you around,

Landshark13

My Son inlaw is a Fins fan. Finhaven is a GREAT board. ALMOST as good as Two Bills Drive.

May the worst team lose :thumbsup:

Wait, huh :worthy:

Although you seem a decent sort, and aren't here to talk trash, given that you are a Dolphins fan and the Dolphins play my team this weekend, and I hate the Dolphins, I do feel compelled to tell you to !@#$ off and die.

But it's nothing personal. :w00t:

What he said. :sick:

You got balls coming in here and starting a thread! But you do seem like a good guy.

Hey! Our front office looking for a guy with some balls. wanna take over for Dicky J?

Did anyone notice that Landsharks' avatar has no external genitalia?

0+1 = 1

My Son inlaw is a Fins fan. Finhaven is a GREAT board. ALMOST as good as Two Bills Drive.

My best friends son is a Poorpiss fan. :sick: When he turns sixteen we're gonna hold him down and beat him with a dead dolphin until he becomes a Bills fan. :sick:

Some day he'll thank us for that.

BTW, Gangsta Kitty has

to Landshark13

He's into grenades now. :P