Is This What the Obama Administration Means

I was watching CNBC this morning and they were interviewing Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis regarding the unexpected increase in job losses. They asked her if this would have Obama reconsider more stimulus. Her response was something like we are going to use every means to help this economy. The follow up question was does that include additional stimulus? Her response once again was something like we will do what is necessary to help this economy, (answer the !@#$ing question!) but keep in mind we have already saved over 1 million jobs. God I hate politicians.

Has anyone seen statistics or proof of these saved jobs?

I was watching CNBC this morning and they were interviewing Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis regarding the unexpected increase in job losses. They asked her if this would have Obama reconsider more stimulus. Her response was something like we are going to use every means to help this economy. The follow up question was does that include additional stimulus? Her response once again was something like we will do what is necessary to help this economy, (answer the !@#$ing question!) but keep in mind we have already saved over 1 million jobs. God I hate politicians.

It sounds like she took training at the same media coaching consultant group that TO did.

Actually, if President BO lost the election the unemployment would be 80% by now, so he's saved what - maybe one hundred or two hundred million or more jobs. Prove them wrong. :D

What are you worrying about? Biden told us just the other day that : is more effective "than we had hoped." and "Recovery act dollars are going farther and working harder than we anticipated,"

we're ok