Is This What the Obama Administration Means

I must need to be a subscriber to get the full article and read about how this is Obama's fault.

Where did I say it was his fault? You're getting paranoid there Gene. I'm just pointing out that the administration throws out there the "we've saved x number of jobs" which of course is unprovable but their attempt at saving jobs didn't work here. There were 13,000 jobs lost. So I guess their response is going to be "sure there were 13,000 lost, but if we had not acted there would have been 130,000 jobs lost so it's a net savings of 117,000." :rolleyes: See that's how they calculate that number of saved jobs and there is no way to prove it.

Where did I say it was his fault? You're getting paranoid there Gene. I'm just pointing out that the administration throws out there the "we've saved x number of jobs" which of course is unprovable but their attempt at saving jobs didn't work here. There were 13,000 jobs lost. So I guess their response is going to be "sure there were 13,000 lost, but if we had not acted there would have been 130,000 jobs lost so it's a net savings of 117,000." :rolleyes: See that's how they calculate that number of saved jobs and there is no way to prove it.

Ok, take it easy dude. Imagine - propaganda and politics from politicians!

I know what BO should do, he should create a Job Loss Czar, 13,000 of them. You don't need to have good credentials, background tests aren't necessary, and if you are a conspiracy theorist you'll fit right in, heck you don't even need to agree with capitalism, you can support communism, it doesn't matter.

Problem solved :rolleyes:

I know what BO should do, he should create a Job Loss Czar, 13,000 of them. You don't need to have good credentials, background tests aren't necessary, and if you are a conspiracy theorist you'll fit right in, heck you don't even need to agree with capitalism, you can support communism, it doesn't matter.

Or you can be like those in the other party and just make blanket statements not actually try to find a solution to the problem. After all, election year coming up soon. Better to not have your name on anything at this point.

Or you can be like those in the other party and just make blanket statements not actually try to find a solution to the problem. After all, election year coming up soon. Better to not have your name on anything at this point.

Worked for the Democrats in '06, after all.

13000 Czars? You'd need a Czar Czar just to oversee them.