I Think Lynch Breaks Through This Year

H2o

I think we will truly see what "Beast Mode" is this year from Marshawn. Jackson's off to a hot start and Marshawn will be motivated to prove his worth around here as well, IMO. I think we will see the best games out of Lynch that we've ever seen since he donned a Bills' uniform. I think our rushing attack now goes to a new level with both Fred and Marshawn out there. Hopefully, and I mean hopefully, this will now open up things even more for Trent to actually get the ball DOWNFIELD to our talented #1 and #2 WR's. Either way, I think Marshawn still goes for 1,000 yards this year because of the motivation from Fred's first 3 weeks, motivation from coming off the suspension, and motivation from just trying to keep his job as the starting RB for the Bills. Whatcha gonna doooo Phins.....when "Beast Mode" runs wild....on....you? :lol:

I think we will truly see what "Beast Mode" is this year from Marshawn. Jackson's off to a hot start and Marshawn will be motivated to prove his worth around here as well, IMO. I think we will see the best games out of Lynch that we've ever seen since he donned a Bills' uniform. I think our rushing attack now goes to a new level with both Fred and Marshawn out there. Hopefully, and I mean hopefully, this will now open up things even more for Trent to actually get the ball DOWNFIELD to our talented #1 and #2 WR's. Either way, I think Marshawn still goes for 1,000 yards this year because of the motivation from Fred's first 3 weeks, motivation from coming off the suspension, and motivation from just trying to keep his job as the starting RB for the Bills. Whatcha gonna doooo Phins.....when "Beast Mode" runs wild....on....you? :lol:

The Bills have already rushed for 400 yards--that's 132 per game, 5.3 per carry. You think that those numbers are going to get better by substituting ML for Freddy?

Freddy IS 44% of the Bills total offense.

The Bills have already rushed for 400 yards--that's 132 per game, 5.3 per carry. You think that those numbers are going to get better by substituting ML for Freddy?

Freddy IS 44% of the Bills total offense.

He was saying the rushing is going to a new level and i agree. Marshawn pounds guys harder, wears down the D, especially the linebackers. Maybe the rushing total doesn't rise significantly, but its more difficult to key on a runner's timing and style when they keep changing and coming in fresher with different attacks. This takes nothing away from Freddie and what he has done, but I think Miami is going to wish Roger gave Lynch 4 games instead of 3.

By the way, I find it funny that the AFC playoff beasts last year, Tenn, Pitt and Miami are now a combined 1-9. Love it. Go Bills. And somebody move Maybin to OLB where we need the dude.

He was saying the rushing is going to a new level and i agree. Marshawn pounds guys harder, wears down the D, especially the linebackers. Maybe the rushing total doesn't rise significantly, but its more difficult to key on a runner's timing and style when they keep changing and coming in fresher with different attacks. This takes nothing away from Freddie and what he has done, but I think Miami is going to wish Roger gave Lynch 4 games instead of 3.

By the way, I find it funny that the AFC playoff beasts last year, Tenn, Pitt and Miami are now a combined 1-9. Love it. Go Bills. And somebody move Maybin to OLB where we need the dude.

The only thing that will wear down a D is not letting them off the field. Freey sustains drives. He's a reliable check down pass, too.

Webster NY?

I'm immature and this made me chuckle. :thumbdown:

But I agree with the general idea. Lynch should be very motivated to tear things up and has fresh legs. It seems liek there are more holes in the run game than the pass several seasons. IMO, we have teh best 1-2 combo in the league. Use it and sprinkle in play action.

I'm immature and this made me chuckle. :thumbdown:

But I agree with the general idea. Lynch should be very motivated to tear things up and has fresh legs. It seems liek there are more holes in the run game than the pass several seasons. IMO, we have teh best 1-2 combo in the league. Use it and sprinkle in play action.

While I don't necessarily agree with this observation just yet, the sentiment is still understood. It's clear from the way that Freddy has run and what we already know that Lynch brings to the table, and the complete (and baffling) ineptness in the passing game, that pounding the rock is our key to victory. I don't know who should start, and I really don't care. This is our version of thunder and lightning, and we need to give our opponent a steady dose of both.

The one thing I'll say for Lynch is that he does seem to have been humbled by his suspension, and has been a great teammate to Fred Jackson. Perhaps the kid has grown up and will recognize the great gift and opportunity he has to play in this league. Having him at full speed alongside Freddy can ONLY help this offense.