This just in: AN AMERICAN ROGUE!

Bishop Hedd

Took a little artistic lee-way with the title "Going Rogue"....but I just know the wacky conservative/liber-tear-uhn right will absolutely adore this opus sending it right up the bestseller list! Either that or Newsmax or WorldNetDaily will buy bulk copies.

Not bad for a functional illiterate like our beloved Sarah!

I woulda thought American Psycho but that one has already been taken.

Never before have I been so anxious not to read a book since Glenn Beck's last messterpiece.

You're a total !@#$ing ****head...but honestly, I liked the American Psycho line. :lol:

What are the odds Bishop Hedd typed this post with one hand?

You know the funniest thing about this? Liberal nuts like him yell and scream and laugh and joke and piss on people like Rush and Beck and Palin, and it's usually that precise kind of idiocy that elevates their audiences to levels they'd never see if the left could just be adults, ignore them, and keep their maniacal yaps shut in the first place.

You know the funniest thing about this? Liberal nuts like him yell and scream and laugh and joke and piss on people like Rush and Beck and Palin, and it's usually that precise kind of idiocy that elevates their audiences to levels they'd never see if the left could just be adults, ignore them, and keep their maniacal yaps shut in the first place.

Just wait, Letterman's all over this tonight. Hedd will come back tomorrow with some really lame jokes on it.

Good crap, Letterman is an unfunny hack. I really gotta tell my wife not to leave it on CBS when she goes to bed.

Actually Canuck football. The interesting thing will be trying to figure out which wingnut ghost wrote the thing.

Psycho? Wingnut? Why do you care so much about who wrote Sarah Palin's book when your commie lovin' buddy Barack Obama did her one better and actually hired his scumbag terrorist friend Bill Ayers to write his book...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110781