Roscoe Parrish

26CornerBlitz

Roscoe Parrish adds nothing to this team that I can see. He looks lost on PR. He's horrible on KR. He adds nothing in the passing game. Activate Steve Johnson against the Dolphins. Let Freddie or Ellis Lankster return punts. Let McGee or Omon return kicks.

Trade Roscoe for whatever you can get before he completely erodes any trade value.

JMO

Go Bills

Steve Johnson was active for the game on sunday.

He was probably too busy during the game posing for his HOF Bust and working on his speech for his uinduction onto the Wall of Fame next home game. The guy has 12 career NFL catches, get him in there, he is obviously a game changer already and deserves to be a starter!

Thanks for the info. Hope he's in the four receiver sets in place of #11.

I hope so too, because there is no way we loose with a proven superstar receiver like Steve Johnson. I say bench #81 and play SJ, we would be 3-0 if they had done that from the opening kickoff in New England.

I hope so too, because there is no way we loose with a proven superstar receiver like Steve Johnson. I say bench #81 and play SJ, we would be 3-0 if they had done that from the opening kickoff in New England.

Thanks for your brilliant addition to the conversation. :unsure:

Two days after our starting O scores zero points and you want to inactivate 20 yards per punt return? You guys must not realize how important those 20 yards are. I doubt our 0 averages 20 yards per DRIVE.

Don't you mean "deactivate" ??

Anyway, Roscoe has done nothing but have horrible punt and kick returns and fumbled the ball away at a critical point in the game. He needs to be off this team.

Two days after our starting O scores zero points and you want to inactivate 20 yards per punt return? You guys must not realize how important those 20 yards are. I doubt our 0 averages 20 yards per DRIVE.

2009 stats: 7 PR for 19 yards with one critical lost fumble, 5 KR for 111 yards, and 1 catch for 9 yards....we'll really miss that production!!

I got to concur. Roscoe looked horrible. He was also the reason on that play right before half the Bills could not get lined up and finally called a time out. He doesn't know the play book! He is a midget, who is fast, but now seems to be running scarred. I was for keepin ghim in the offseason, because of his return ability. But that looks terrible so far. It was like he ran right into the cover men after that fumble. Trying to get tackled as fast as possible. He brings nothing to the offense. I think it is too late to trade him this year. Best you can hope for is he has one return for T.D or a couple of good highlight returns and you can sucker a team like Oakland into a trade next year. But he really is not at all useful on offense. And learn the damn plays!!!!!!!!

I hope he is in the two receiver set. Send Lee a message, produce or sit.

Don't you mean "deactivate" ??

Anyway, Roscoe has done nothing but have horrible punt and kick returns and fumbled the ball away at a critical point in the game. He needs to be off this team.

hasty hasty. i agree roscoe has played poorly. but its to early too let him go.

go bills!

2009 stats: 7 PR for 19 yards with one critical lost fumble, 5 KR for 111 yards, and 1 catch for 9 yards....we'll really miss that production!!

he'll turn around. dont worry. one of the most explosive punt returners the last few years deserves at least till game 6 or 7.

pulling for him actually. not a fan of trading him.

I would like to see George Wilson returning punts, and let him and Steve Johnson return kicks, Really do not want to see Freddie on the field for special teams - he is way to valuable to the starting O

Let Roscoe do the returns but he shouldn't be the 4th WR on the field. Personally i think Steve Johnson should be bumped up to the 3rd WR with TO and Lee.

t.o., evans, steve j, reed, parish.

parish SHOULD be used for occasional reverses or screens. EX: leon washington, sproles in san diego.

C'mon .... don't throw stats into the ring .... you'll spoil the perception that Roscoe is a threat to score every time he touches the ball.