An Open Letter to Jerry Jabber

Jerry,

What is your take on the Gruden to Buffalo rumor? Is this another George Seifert farse, or is there some merit here?

Point 2... what about Bill Cowher? If Ralph was willing to pay up and get him here, would this team respond, and could we win with him? Perhaps moreso than Gruden? Your take...?

Point 3... who is the hottie in your avatar?

PS. - If DEANO is out there, his take is also welcome here...

LATE

Jerry,

What is your take on the Gruden to Buffalo rumor? Is this another George Seifert farse, or is there some merit here?

Point 2... what about Bill Cowher? If Ralph was willing to pay up and get him here, would this team respond, and could we win with him? Perhaps moreso than Gruden? Your take...?

Point 4.....is it true there's really no Santa Claus? I really, really hope it's not true, that would make me very, very sad.

LATE

You forgot point 4

When Rex Ryan said that he "wasn't here to kiss Belichick's ring", The Dean proclaimed that Ryan was a "meat head". So I wouldn't put much stock in The Dean's opinion of NFL head coaches.

Uh oh... BLZFAN 4 LIFE (WHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!) is throwin down on DEANO's opinionation. Where ya at Deano?

On one side of the coin, BLZFAN makes a pursuasive argument that Rex wants to mix it up. On the other hand... DEANO makes a good point, he is a meat head... discuss amongst yourselves, for posterity sake of course.

Uh oh... BLZFAN 4 LIFE (WHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!) is throwin down on DEANO's opinionation. Where ya at Deano?

On one side of the coin, BLZFAN makes a pursuasive argument that Rex wants to mix it up. On the other hand... DEANO makes a good point, he is a meat head... discuss amongst yourselves, for posterity sake of course.

R.R. came in with moxie and accomplished in 1 game what limp Dick couldn't in 7... beat New England.

The Jets are in first place in the AFCE with a 3-0 record and top 10 defense, all with a rookie QB. If that's what a meat head coach gets you, then hire one now!

R.R. came in with moxie and accomplished in 1 game what limp Dick couldn't in 7... beat New England.

The Jets are in first place in the AFCE with a 3-0 record and top 10 defense, all with a rookie QB. If that's what a meat head coach gets you, then hire one now!

But alas, fair BLZ 4 LIFE... we had Mike Mularkey who often was referred to as the meat head... and just look what happened.

Once again.

A rookie Head Coach with a rookie QB is producing a better record than a Dick Jauron team.

Imagine that.

Let's look at a couple of last years rookie HC/rookie QB combos and see how they are doing this year: Atlanta Falcons and Baltimore Ravens

Falcons are 2-1 and the Ravens are 3-0.

But its all about the "continuity", right Jauron Apologists?

Hahaha, yeah. That rookie QB is doing wonders for their top-10 defense, not the other way around.

If Welker plays, they lose.

Jerry,

PS. - If DEANO is out there, his take is also welcome here...

LATE

I'm not sure if the Gruden rumor is true? He was on MNF last night, so if he was in town yesterday, so it would have been a very quick stop, then have to fly half way across the country to Dallas. I don't see how that's possible.

I would love to see Bill Cowher or Marty Schottenheimer as our head coach. Both are proven winners and would turn this franchise around. Gruden, he finished the job Tony Dungy started in TB, but went downhill from there. I would love to have Gruden as an OC or at least a consulant.

The hottie is So Cal Val. She's a ring valet in TNA Wrestling. I met her a few years ago, she's really nice and very hot.

Hahaha, yeah. That rookie QB is doing wonders for their top-10 defense, not the other way around.

If Welker plays, they lose.

I think you are wrong there. They had Brady figured out all day. As we saw Brady is not the same. Either is that NE defense. There is a changing of the guard in the east, it just happened to come early.