whats up with Jauron and his sunglasses?

freester

Jauron: "... a disappointing loss, the guys really fought hard... I tip my hat to our efforts and our toughness."

He tips his hat to our efforts????!!! Classic. He should really be wearing a bag over his head, not just the sun glasses. Maybe he's working his way up to it.

No; not new. Last week, after our win, everyone was raving about his white hoodie and sunglasses, saying he was like a Clint Eastwood. Now you people are ridiculing him after a loss.

I personally think that the white hoodie and sunglasses are going to be to the key to our success this year.

Really? The hoodie and sunglasses are going to be able to get the ball to TO and Evans more than once (COMBINED) a game?

I thought it looked like he was wiping a tear away at one point during the game.

Maybe the thought of achieving a moral victory really chokes him up.

The Moral Super Bowl is held in April if I remember correctly...

I saw that too! He was definitely tearing up.

I think Jauron has the most Moral Super Bowl wins in history. He was probably thinking about who he was going to thank after the game for another 'win.'

He was wearing the shades even when it was not sunny outside. It seemed a little strange and out of character for him. Maybe its a new image he is trying to project.

I see few Bills' games, but in the two I saw on tv, DJ looked gaunt to me. He's an older fellow, and there are numerous prescriptions, maladies, some neoplasms, that cause trouble with too much light entering the eyes. Let's hope that that is not the case.

Were here with Dick Jauron, Dick, tell us about your new look:

"Well sometimes it gets pretty sunny out there, and I try really hard to see whats going on out on the field...really hard. Generally, to coach the team I need to see whats going on out there on the field. They tried really hard out there to block the sun today....but they just didnt execute. But these Ray Bans are tough, they're a great brand of sunglasses, they just need to put this game behind them....they'll rebound from this."

I saw that too! He was definitely tearing up.

I think Jauron has the most Moral Super Bowl wins in history. He was probably thinking about who he was going to thank after the game for another 'win.'

I believe the correct term would be "psychological victory". I don't see how anything that happens on the football field can represent a "moral victory" unless it's the forces of good versus evil or something.