talking about the 4th and 1 again and the next 2 games

b-dynasty

ok guys i know this topic has been driven into the ground.. but i wanna know 2 things.. from my seats ( 314(season's tixs there awesome) 1st) do u think DICK even realized that he could have challenged the 3rd down play caught by lee ? 2nd) if the bills win the next 2 games do u guys think the calling for blood will suddenly stop ? i for one hope not.. I WANT D.J FIRED BY THE BYE WEEK !!!!!!!

GO BILLS ( TO A TOP 10 PICK)

ok guys i know this topic has been driven into the ground.. but i wanna know 2 things.. from my seats ( 314(season's tixs there awesome) 1st) do u think DICK even realized that he could have challenged the 3rd down play caught by lee ? 2nd) if the bills win the next 2 games do u guys think the calling for blood will suddenly stop ? i for one hope not.. I WANT D.J FIRED BY THE BYE WEEK !!!!!!!

GO BILLS ( TO A TOP 10 PICK)

A smart, lucid owner would have fired Jauron over the offseason. I just can't imagine Ralph waking up and tossing the guy aside when he's committed the money already. I think Jauron stays pretty much no matter what.