TD pass aside, STs were pretty bad yesterday

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Moorman put 2 punts into the end zone after trying to get them to stop inside the 5. I have 2 words for him - SIDELINE! The ball is shaped funny for a reason - don't count on having someone in front of it to stop it.

Roscoe's fumble of the punt completely swung the momentum NO's way. We were never in it after that. His kickoff returns were terrible also - all that dancing around doesn't work on kickoffs, Roscoe.

We had one pooch kickoff which they grabbed easily around the 35. Ashlee Palmer hit the guy who was already curled up on the ground with the ball and came up dancing like he was on American Bandstand...

We had what, 2 or 3 penalties on returns also?

April's units are not having a great year... :thumbsup:

Moorman put 2 punts into the end zone after trying to get them to stop inside the 5. I have 2 words for him - SIDELINE! The ball is shaped funny for a reason - don't count on having someone in front of it to stop it.

Roscoe's fumble of the punt completely swung the momentum NO's way. We were never in it after that. His kickoff returns were terrible also - all that dancing around doesn't work on kickoffs, Roscoe.

We had one pooch kickoff which they grabbed easily around the 35. Ashlee Palmer hit the guy who was already curled up on the ground with the ball and came up dancing like he was on American Bandstand...

We had what, 2 or 3 penalties on returns also?

April's units are not having a great year... :thumbsup:

Agreed for the most part, although I thought Wendling was outstanding on kick coverage.

What's the deal with Jairus Byrd getting a "blocking out of bounds" personal foul penalty for two games in a row now? That cannot happen--it's a costly penalty.