If we make the playoffs??

Jerry Jabber

Scenario 1: If we make the playoffs, lose in the first round and Jauron keeps his job, would you feel satisfied/happy that we made the playoffs or feel that wasn't enough and would want Jauron fired?

Scenario 2: We finish 9-7 or 10-6, miss the playoffs and Jauron is retained for another year. Do you feel satisfied/happy or feel that wasn't enough and would want Jauron fired?

Don't worry, scenario 1 or 2 will never happen. This team is not capable of more than 6-7 wins.

After yesterday's performance by the offense, it's hard to disagree. AVP & Edwards looked like grammar school kids compared to a college professor (Gregg Williams). It seems like Edwards has 2 good games followed by a stinker. I think we can rebound and win the next 2 games before playing the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

After yesterday's performance by the offense, it's hard to disagree. AVP & Edwards looked like grammar school kids compared to a college professor (Gregg Williams). It seems like Edwards has 2 good games followed by a stinker. I think we can rebound and win the next 2 games before playing the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

I think the Bills could win one of them maybe, but could also lose both. I just don't know what to expect anymore with this team. :wallbash: