To is searching for answers

K-Gun10

Chris Brown

Posted September 28th, 2009

Tags: Terrell Owens

Terrell Owens was the diplomat after Sunday’s loss to the Saints choosing not to point the finger. Here on Monday Owens is trying to figure out how he can help turn a Bills offense around.

Here’s his latest tweet on his twitter account.

terrellowens: Sittin n locker rm thinking about wht cn ‘I’ do 2 help this team. A couple of 1sts 4 me, 1st time 1-2, 1st time w/no catches since ‘96 …

Owens did not record a catch on Sunday for the first time in 185 games. Apparently he’s also never been on a team that started the season 1-2.

I'm guessin he's in the locker room alone, because Jauron gave the rest of the team the day off.

After such a great effort they deserve the day off. I wonder if Belechick would give his team the day off after such a pathetic performance. IMHO, Jauron quit on the team by not going for it on 4th and 1 and his defense quit shortly there after.

Chris Brown

Posted September 28th, 2009

Tags: Terrell Owens

Terrell Owens was the diplomat after Sunday’s loss to the Saints choosing not to point the finger. Here on Monday Owens is trying to figure out how he can help turn a Bills offense around.

Here’s his latest tweet on his twitter account.

terrellowens: Sittin n locker rm thinking about wht cn ‘I’ do 2 help this team. A couple of 1sts 4 me, 1st time 1-2, 1st time w/no catches since ‘96 …

Owens did not record a catch on Sunday for the first time in 185 games. Apparently he’s also never been on a team that started the season 1-2.

Welcome to Buffalo TO!

Seriously does anyone here think that Jauron will be fired during the season?? I hope so but dont think so. And Do you think he will actually be fired if we miss the playoffs? I wish we got Vick!!!!! I think we need a QB from a football school. I mean look the last good QB the Bills had was Kelly and he was from University of Miami. I mean there are good colleges that produce good QB's like Boston College, Tennesse, USN ( I know Rob Johnson was from there but we didnt draft him), Texas etc.. Stanford is not a football school. It's great that Trent is football smarts but maybe he should just wear the headset and let an actual QB take care of the plays.

I know I will get grilled fopr this but when youy have Evans, Owens, Parish (could be a D. Jackson from Eagles) there should be no reason to not take more shots down the field past 20 yards. I know a lot of it has to do with the OC but I mean come on this all comes back to Jauron. He is the HC and should be calling up to Van Pelt and telling him to take more chances. Obviously if you see that our D is getting tired towards the end of the game you need to take chances to keep our D on the sidelines.

or catch balls that hit him in the hands

Yes he dropped 3 passes thus far, but so what. Moss and Welker dropped 4 in just the game against us. The differnece is Brady proceeded to throw a combined 28 times to Moss and Welker in that very same game. He gives them WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more opportunities to make plays.

TO had 4 bad throws to him yesterday...just FOUR, and they were all bad throws. T.O. has a proven track record of being one of the most productive WR's ever in the NFL while leading the NFL in drops. WHY? Because his QB's still throw him the dam ball!!!!

Lee Evans barely has any targets too...wow, how is this so hard to understand. I mean we are the worst team in the league at using our WR's and have been every day since Trent took the reigns!

TO knew what he was getting into. He's not stupid. At age 36 the fact that he was let go and not on the market above 48 hours ... well, that was a coup for him (ask Marvin Harrison) but there's a price to be paid for it. That price is belonging to a mediocre team.

I do believe from what I've seen and heard that TO truly does want to help the team, and probably thought he could - he's played for contenders most of his career after all. This is probably a pretty bitter pill to swallow. Hopefully the $6m helps.