Oh man, i have a nasty flu going on right now....

The Poojer

came out of nowhere on saturday with some lightheadedness, aches...then the fever set in....yikes.....no stomache issues...popping cold/flu pills, keeping oj close by, and not moving from the couch very much....kept my kids home from school today to avoid them not infecting their schools, i don't wish this on anyone....and I NEVER get the flu.....

Feeling a little pigish?

BTW had our contact for one of the companies we partner with scheduled to come in a talk to my office. Called this morning to say the swine flu has hit his family. He's not sick but could be a carrier so he's down as well.

Sorry POOJ...hope you get to feeling better.

Last year when schools were closing at the onset of swine flu hysteria several of my wife's co-workers offered themselves up as willing to catch the virus so everyone could enjoy a couple weeks off.

came out of nowhere on saturday with some lightheadedness, aches...then the fever set in....yikes.....no stomache issues...popping cold/flu pills, keeping oj close by, and not moving from the couch very much....kept my kids home from school today to avoid them not infecting their schools, i don't wish this on anyone....and I NEVER get the flu.....

same junk ran through my house last week. everyone got sick....... i felt like death was sitting next to me. hot,cold,cold,hot.

all better now. the worst only lasted 3 days

tea and soup are your friends

get well!

Stop going to all those concerts you tell us about. You expose yourself to a buggy crowd.

Lots of illness going around Richmond. I'm home today as well, but mostly with stomach issues. I was sick during the game yesterday, but didn't barf until it was over (coincidence?). At any rate, I finally was able to eat some soup today and have had a 32 oz. gatorade.

This is awesome.

That it is. Collegiate Middle school had 21 kids out with suspected swine flu yesterday...just waiting for the kiddies to bring it home to me :unsure::lol:

That it is. Collegiate Middle school had 21 kids out with suspected swine flu yesterday...just waiting for the kiddies to bring it home to me :unsure::o

You may not get it... What they are saying is that the younger ones that weren't bron before 1976 will be the hardest hit... Even the older ones born in the 1950's will fair even better.

May be an immunity issue from past pandemics??

My children have been having bouts of cold like symptoms on and off for weeks... No fever though and no real heavy congestion outside of what a cool night/morning will bring, and nothing to derail them. We went camping this weekend, you should have heard one of my son's friends... If I was his parent, I would have had him at the doctor, not the campground! :lol::lol:

if what i had was the swine flu virus, trust me you don't want to be around it...it was debillitating.....i couldn't move....the fever finally broke last nite, but this morning i couldn't stop sweating....feeling way better now, still have an annoying cough, but damn, that really sucked.....and i was one of the ones that didn't buy into the hype of it all....

Just has an appointment with a client this weekend cancelled due to swine flu.

...and the only prescription is:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3334947/9361106