TO Post game interview

BTIZZLE

The media sucks. Just listened to TO's post game interview and they are trying to spark a TO outburst. He is trying to control himself, answering each question with short answers. He made is point.

Cats are trying to further their own careers by getting on Sports Center for getting TO to blow up. Really low-brow reporting.

TO has every right to be pissed. The Bills brought him in for nothing. Waste a talent. Just like Evans.

Hope AVP has some more ideas next week.

I'll re-post what I said in another thread:

Sullivan = POS

I don't normally wish bad things on others, but I would laugh my ass off if an athlete takes offense to one of Sullivan's smarmy, combative comments/questions and knocks him the !@#$ out.

Owens can't win.

If he says nothing, he gets criticized for not cooperating with the media or accused of sulking.

If he says the offense didn't execute or get the job done, then he's accused of ripping his teammates.

TO has had some childish, bizarre outbursts in the past, but his critics have been exaggerating or twisting anything he says of late.

The media weren't happy when he failed to give post game interviews after week 1 and 2. You could hear they weren't impressed in the Wednesday news conference. So trouble has been brewing to be honest.

You can't really blame Owens for his attitude although he was thrown too 5 times. Buffalo's offence over the last few years have seldom featured the outside receivers and the 'they were getting covered' excuse is wearing a bit thin now. I really thing the offence is fataly flawed for the wideouts. Owens has seen a long streak end because Buffalo couldn't figure out how to get two 'premier' receivers into the game but can gameplan the backup Defensive end into the endzone.