Early Bill/Fins predictions

Low scoring game

17-10 Dolphins win their first game

That's just my early prediction

MIA must be an angry bunch. They've certainly put up good numbers against their opposition - the glaring exception being the large amount of passes for 1st downs.

I haven't seen them play - is their pass defense poor, bad rush on third down, or are they victims of this or that odd happenstance? :devil:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/miamidolphins/statistics?team=MIA

MIA must be an angry bunch. They've certainly put up good numbers against their opposition - the glaring exception being the large amount of passes for 1st downs.

I haven't seen them play - is their pass defense poor, bad rush on third down, or are they victims of this or that odd happenstance? :devil:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/miamidolphins/statistics?team=MIA

Their secondary is very suspect and can get burnt by big plays very easily. Unfortunately, Trent can't throw a ball more than 4.5 yards to Slow-as-Molasses Fine so I see the Fins with Ronnie and Rickie running roughshod all over the Bills line until they scream "No Mas!" and proceed to give up 4 rushing TDs in the 4th. Miami 31 Bills 10 (Moorman with the one TD pass).

Their secondary is very suspect and can get burnt by big plays very easily. Unfortunately, Trent can't throw a ball more than 4.5 yards to Slow-as-Molasses Fine so I see the Fins with Ronnie and Rickie running roughshod all over the Bills line until they scream "No Mas!" and proceed to give up 4 rushing TDs in the 4th. Miami 31 Bills 10 (Moorman with the one TD pass).

Remember they were saying that all week about the the Saints secondary. TE could not take advantage of them.

Phins 17

Bills 3

24-20 Miami. They score two defensive touchdowns and we get one as well. We enter the 4th quarter up 17-10 but things go south from there due to playing very conservatively. We punt to them in the 4th on 4th and inches at Miami's 47 with 5 minutes left down 4; they run out the clock.

I hope I'm wrong but this is the pattern we have followed in the Jauron era. I think we then beat the browns (by a ton), get our hopes up, and get blown up by the Jets. However, we then win our next 1-3 games (or however many it takes to get our hopes up) only to lose another soul crushing defeat in a game that has been flexed to Sunday night.

Sorry, I'm still kind of bitter...