WHAT is the deal

NFDBills

This topic has been beat to death but I would like to know what others think to a specific question.

I want to first start by saying I AM a Trent Edwards fan. I really really like him. However, I watched numerous highlights last night. Other QB's find a way to get their top WR's the ball. Warner was throwing to Fitz and Boldin, Manning to Wayne, Brees to Colston etc etc. I do not by the excuse that they are both covered. The only thing I can think of is Evans and Owens are covered by a CB and then a safety slides to each side to double team. Even still they wouldnt do that all game. I dont really understand what is going on. And to hear the excuses is MIND BOGGLING. I give TO a free pass to blow up. His talent and Evans talent is being wasted and someone who wants to win should be beyond frustrated. My question is who is to blame. I am starting to think its Edwards - as much as I like him - take a shot deep. 4th and 20 something and you throw a screen pass?????? That is your final attempt at the game, at least heave it up there!!! I know the O-line is partially at fault - it looked like Hanggartner was playing Bocce ball for a while (hopefully he stays at practice and works on it!) Anyway just wanted to see what you thought. Because it seems to me like TE has taken the mindset of DJ and making excuses for everything "Well you know they are a great team" blah blah blah, I dont car eanymore. Get TO and Evans the ball or its a long season.