T.O. Games With A Catch Record Ended Today!

PearlHowardman

New Orleans also held Terrell Owens without a catch, snapping Owens’ streak of consecutive games with a reception at 185. The last time Owens was held without a catch was Oct. 14, 1996 when he played for San Francisco at Green Bay. :censored:

No doubt T.O. would want OUT of Buffalo after today!

Agreed - I bet he is on the phone with Drew already....It would never happen, but I bet Jerry would gladly take him back....

Something is dreadly wrong with the offense. We're supposed to believe that both Lee Evans and TO can't get open? Please. It's a combination of lousy play calling by AVP and a QB who isn't capable of throwing the deep ball.

Something is dreadly wrong with the offense. We're supposed to believe that both Lee Evans and TO can't get open? Please. It's a combination of lousy play calling by AVP and a QB who isn't capable of throwing the deep ball.

I noticed a couple of plays where TO and other players were open but TE locked onto a guy that wasn't.

At least get him the ball with 2:03 left in the game. Instead they take two sacks and dump it off short as they did all game.

If T.O. ever had a reason to gripe, it would be now. The national story on T.O. Monday will be "When will he blow up?" Hopefully he won't. but again, he should. It is a disgrace not to get the ball to him early.

Want to end all the corner and safety blitzing that had trent moving all game long - throw a deep one to T.O.

The coaching is pitiful.

Hopefully T.O. hangs in there.

Anyone still think Commander Checkdown was the QB we should have kept? Imagine a QB with an arm with these two WRs. Oh wait, we actually had one.

Do you mean, when the choice was him or Lossman? Seriously???

But T.O. SHOULD be ready to blow up, he has every right to. You throw this guy a jump ball, he's coming down with it. How many of those have been even DRAWN UP for him so far? Looks like ZERO. Talk about a waste of talent.

New Orleans also held Terrell Owens without a catch, snapping Owens’ streak of consecutive games with a reception at 185. The last time Owens was held without a catch was Oct. 14, 1996 when he played for San Francisco at Green Bay. :censored:

No doubt T.O. would want OUT of Buffalo after today!

let him go hes a big ball dropping whine ass "the sheild was dirty" T oataly.... O verated!!!

I was pissed that TO didn't get the ball. I can only imagine how he feels. I saw a lot of 5 and 6 man rushes mixed in by the Saints defense, no excuse not to try and get the Ball to Evans and TO. Put TO in the slot, put him in motion to get him away from the double team, hand him the ball if necessary...

Do you mean, when the choice was him or Lossman? Seriously???

But T.O. SHOULD be ready to blow up, he has every right to. You throw this guy a jump ball, he's coming down with it. How many of those have been even DRAWN UP for him so far? Looks like ZERO. Talk about a waste of talent.

Really??? I've seen him drop plenty of passes this year.

I was pissed that TO didn't get the ball. I can only imagine how he feels. I saw a lot of 5 and 6 man rushes mixed in by the Saints defense, no excuse not to try and get the Ball to Evans and TO. Put TO in the slot, put him in motion to get him away from the double team, hand him the ball if necessary...

He should probably not drop them when they come his way then.

Anyone still think Commander Checkdown was the QB we should have kept? Imagine a QB with an arm with these two WRs. Oh wait, we actually had one.

You have got to be kidding me. It would be awesome if people would let reality sink in before saying something like this. Losman was, is, and will never be the answer. Edwards, I don't know. I still like him. He barely had a pocket today and when a play was developing it was called back because of a rookie o-line mistake.

Reality is, this team is 1-2. Who knows what will happen. Edwards may come out guns blazing next week and then everyone will love him again. Well, everyone but the people that just can't let Losman go.