We CONCEDED this game

This is right up there with the most frustrating efforts I've ever seen. This game was flat out conceded down the stretch. The defense played one hell of a game and gave us a chance when we had no business being in this game. But, to me, it is completely inexcusable to punt with 4th and 1 and 7:30 left when you're down by 2 scores. The game was completely over. The playcalling on offense showed no desire to even attempt to win, and Trent showed no desire to attempt to go down field. Hangartner snapped at least 10 consecutive balls right into Trent's shoe. It didn't look like the offense was even attempting to be in this game. We've endured some very heartbreaking moments in Bills history, but I've never seen such a blatant desire to throw in the towel. This was ridiculous.

Thank you. Amen. Gracias.

DJ is a joke. When they punted dowqn 10 late, I went out side to plant some grass, telling my wife that when I come back in, it'll be 17-7 because the defense had given everything it had and sure enough, 17-7 when I got back in.

Continuing to buy Bills tickets has a lot in common with continuing to elect incumbents...If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got!

When a company (Buffalo Bills) has sold an entire years worth of product (tickets to eight + games worth of seats), prior to even completing production; what incentive is there for the management to worry about the quality of the product yet to be delivered? And don't even try to tell me that the consumers (fans) will stop purchasing the product; history has proved that ain't gonna' happen...7-9, 7-9, 7-9....

Once more with feeling: If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got!

This is right up there with the most frustrating efforts I've ever seen. This game was flat out conceded down the stretch. The defense played one hell of a game and gave us a chance when we had no business being in this game. But, to me, it is completely inexcusable to punt with 4th and 1 and 7:30 left when you're down by 2 scores. The game was completely over. The playcalling on offense showed no desire to even attempt to win, and Trent showed no desire to attempt to go down field. Hangartner snapped at least 10 consecutive balls right into Trent's shoe. It didn't look like the offense was even attempting to be in this game. We've endured some very heartbreaking moments in Bills history, but I've never seen such a blatant desire to throw in the towel. This was ridiculous.

I agree with you, even the offense wasn't great, they should have been good for 1 yard and it might have generated some excitement.

Continuing to buy Bills tickets has a lot in common with continuing to elect incumbents...If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got!

When a company (Buffalo Bills) has sold an entire years worth of product (tickets to eight + games worth of seats), prior to even completing production; what incentive is there for the management to worry about the quality of the product yet to be delivered? And don't even try to tell me that the consumers (fans) will stop purchasing the product; history has proved that ain't gonna' happen...7-9, 7-9, 7-9....

Once more with feeling: If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got!

Agreed. :censored: