OFFICIAL SAINTS/BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD - 4:05 PM KICKOFF

WTF is wrong with this team that they can't run a slant. Jesus T.O. lived off the slant in SF and Philly.

Run a !@#$ing slant!!!

I don't get it either Mike....it's not like TO CAN'T RUN A FREAKIN SLANT!!?!?! Especially with the pressure their D-line is getting....ARRRRRGHJ!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with this team is the "take what they give us" conservative approach on offense. DJ and his assistants believe in trying to work within an oppoising team's defense every week instead oif having an offensive identity and philosophy and forcing the defense to respond. The mere definition of offense if the exact opposite of the team's approach. Watching the Jets today, I saw a team who has an offensive approach and philosphy and they want to establish it and force the other team to respond to them, be it in the running game or the passing game, where Shottenheimer commits to getting the ball to his playmakers. Juaron commits to 5 yard pass across the middle on 3rd and 23. That's a loser's approach. He came here with a defensive mentality and with that comes an conservative offensive approach, which we're choking on despite quality wideouts, a decent running game and decent TEs. They refuse to say "We're throwing the ball to TO and Lee and you have to find a way to stop it."

DJ = France

Very good post.

Thank God I come here only for halftime, it's down right comical seeing grown men have wilder mood swings than a 13 year school girl.

and yet you feel the need to call grown men 13 year old school girls....is there a difference