Oops...SNL f bomb

Beerball

You know what the real crime is here? It's not like they were under the usual 6 day deadline to come up with ideas. These "creative" people all had several months to come up with material and bring the best of those ideas to the table for the premier. That sh--fest was the best they could do.

Stick a fork in that show.

You know what the real crime is here? It's not like they were under the usual 6 day deadline to come up with ideas. These "creative" people all had several months to come up with material and bring the best of those ideas to the table for the premier. That sh--fest was the best they could do.

And now you know why they purposefully dropped an F bomb. So everyone would talk about it (instead of not talking about SNL at all because the show sucks), and ratings will be helped due to all the dopes who think it might happen again this week.

Yep, usually the first episode after summer would be great, and as the season dragged on it got worse. I'll keep it as one of the automatic recordings on my DVR on the off chance they get a couple good skits out of 22 or 23 episodes.

And now you know why they purposefully dropped an F bomb. So everyone would talk about it (instead of not talking about SNL at all because the show sucks), and ratings will be helped due to all the dopes who think it might happen again this week.

It's been done.

Cartman: Maybe you didn't hear me, Kyle. I said ****. On TELEVISION.

Cartman: Kyle, they're going to say "****" on television.

Kyle: I don't give a !@#$.

It's been done.

Cartman: Maybe you didn't hear me, Kyle. I said ****. On TELEVISION.

Cartman: Kyle, they're going to say "****" on television.

Kyle: I don't give a !@#$.

Garrison: Hey there ****ty ****ty fag fag ****ty ****ty fag fag how do you do?