Don't do census work in E. Kentucky

Beerball

Really? I was sure they could. A friend I know had a suicide in the family and he said they did a brain test... I am not sure what he meant now that you have seemed to debunked that. I thought it had something to do with the presence of certain chemicals or what not present in the brain.

With regard to this story, they are still investigating and waiting for all things to come back... Will be about another two weeks or so.

Why are they coming out now... Why not just wait... They waited this long. ??

Could have been checking for toxins or a physical pathology, maybe. But unless there's been some major breakthrough in the past five years I haven't heard of (possible, but unlikely - hell, that would have unquestionably made headlines), there's nothing you can measure in an autopsied brain that conclusively links to suicide.

Except for lead levels in the brain of someone who shoots themself in the head, of course.

No ****. And I was the one that said it could have only been suicide if Fed had been written upside down. Wow, those crazy anti-government teabaggers huh? :thumbsup:

Even if they didn't do it they probably were thinking about doing it. Damn crazy southern rednecks!