Let's make some NOISE this week!!

Solomon Grundy

Can we get the T (arms out to the side) O (arms bent over head) chant going pregame and when he makes a big play. He tends to eat this kind of attention up and if we keep showing him some love he may want to resign here. Also, I can't understand why the Bills don't play the horn sound from the car (General Lee) of the Dukes of Hazzard when Lee Evans scores a TD/big play. Wideouts are divas and this kind of attention given to these guys just may help raise their competitive spirit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPEbxASCVY...feature=related

Can we get the T (arms out to the side) O (arms bent over head) chant going pregame and when he makes a big play. He tends to eat this kind of attention up and if we keep showing him some love he may want to resign here. Also, I can't understand why the Bills don't play the horn sound from the car (General Lee) of the Dukes of Hazzard when Lee Evans scores a TD/big play. Wideouts are divas and this kind of attention given to these guys just may help raise their competitive spirit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPEbxASCVY...feature=related

Really? This is something you can't understand? I can understand this as a suggestion but something you can't understand? Weird...

Really? This is something you can't understand? I can understand this as a suggestion but something you can't understand? Weird...

Personally, I don't get it. Is it because of his name - Lee? Or because he's a big redneck?

You raise some good points. Some fans are just lame i guess. I tried to get a Wendling chant going last week and that just never really took off either. Another thing, I always wondered why they don't ring a bell after a big pass play to let Demetrius Bell know he did a good job. He is young and needs all the reassurance he can get. The Bills just don't get it.

You raise some good points. Some fans are just lame i guess. I tried to get a Wendling chant going last week and that just never really took off either. Another thing, I always wondered why they don't ring a bell after a big pass play to let Demetrius Bell know he did a good job. He is young and needs all the reassurance he can get. The Bills just don't get it.

Wow really? You mean that you tried to get a John Wendling chant going and it never took off? The John Wendling? And No One was into it? I just don't get fans...

Now this would be awesome! (I know your kidding)

Seriously, they should do it whenever he pancakes a defender!!! :unsure: