Just Watched the Patriots Game for the First Time

Arkady Renko

I wasn't able to see it live. Then, when I saw the result, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Finally, I was so bored last night that I ended up watching it.

Though the result sucked, this has to be the first time I saw the Bills out coach Belichick. And wow, I can understand why people are this high on Jackson. Jackson was good in TB, but he was amazing in this game. And there had to have been two or three long runs called back by the refs.

I wasn't able to see it live. Then, when I saw the result, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Finally, I was so bored last night that I ended up watching it.

Though the result sucked, this has to be the first time I saw the Bills out coach Belichick. And wow, I can understand why people are this high on Jackson. Jackson was good in TB, but he was amazing in this game. And there had to have been two or three long runs called back by the refs.

I'm sorry man. :unsure:

You should have turned it off with 5 minutes to go and gone to bed happy.

You should have turned it off with 5 minutes to go and gone to bed happy.