Heroes is back

Just Jack

• 7 months later...
And now it's gone for good.....

NBC's 'Heroes' cancelled after four seasons

Not a surprise. Heroes ratings were terrible this year. Too bad, this once ratings juggernaut had good writing, acting & stories. The problem was that the show failed to remain "fresh" and suffered from redundancy. How many times does Silar have to go after Claire?

What's really bad is that the series finale was quite good, and looked as if they had a good plot basis for another season.

Oh well.

What's really bad is that the series finale was quite good, and looked as if they had a good plot basis for another season.

Oh well.

Yea, the whole reveal Claire was doing to the media was going to make it a very interesting season. Hopefully, they may decide to make a movie, or maybe some cable channel, like Sci-Fi might pick it up instead.

And now it's gone for good.....

NBC's 'Heroes' cancelled after four seasons

I LOVED the first season. The second season was rather bland and tedious for the most part. I haven't watched it since, although seasons 3 and 4 are recorded on my DVR. I might get to them at some point.

They really blew it in season 2 - they had the momentum from the first season, but they did a poor job starting the second season. :thumbsup: It's too bad, because there's too many crime/drama shows on TV and not enough fantasy/sci-fi. :devil: